Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Herbie’s Hangout 2023 Preview: Jack/Edge (1 Viewer)

GBR305

Linebacker
The one thing the 3-3-5 scheme does well is pressure the QB in exotic blitz packages. While the guys at this position are unproven, I think our pass rush will be pretty good this year.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
The one thing the 3-3-5 scheme does well is pressure the QB in exotic blitz packages. While the guys at this position are unproven, I think our pass rush will be pretty good this year.
I watched the Baylor OU Big 12 championship game and one thing that surprised me was how many pressures they were getting with a 3 man rush because they were using fronts to confuse the OL. I want to say that year Baylor lead the nation in 3 man pressures.

Now they had James Husker Lynch (the DE that Riley passed on) who was the the Big 12 defensive player of the year on it, but I think we will see a lot of different looks from White. It wont always be sending plus pressure to get after the QB, but how he uses simulated pressure to create match ups for guys will be fun to follow.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I watched the Baylor OU Big 12 championship game and one thing that surprised me was how many pressures they were getting with a 3 man rush because they were using fronts to confuse the OL. I want to say that year Baylor lead the nation in 3 man pressures.

Now they had James Husker Lynch (the DE that Riley passed on) who was the the Big 12 defensive player of the year on it, but I think we will see a lot of different looks from White. It wont always be sending plus pressure to get after the QB, but how he uses simulated pressure to create match ups for guys will be fun to follow.
I fucking hope so. Hate watching QB's camp back there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds