Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Other Team Staff Movement Thread (3 Viewers)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Could you imagine Billy c's staff with NIL... How many natties???
We'd be deep dicking fucking everyone.

If fucking Callahan had a different DC....he'd still be here, and he'd be Saban. We'd have so much talent oozing out of our program. It makes me sick. Plus Callahan being one of the best OL coaches fucking ever. FACK!

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
They just didn't call it NIL then.
Cover 3 podcast today was talking about boosters paying kids to not go on official visits to other schools. Kids saying they would go on another visit just to get more cash out of boosters. Pretty wild stories. But what I hate is these guys are in media and know/knew this stuff went on primarily in the SEC and instead of calling it out they just talked up how the SEC got so much better than everybody else.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
We'd be deep dicking fucking everyone.

If fucking Callahan had a different DC....he'd still be here, and he'd be Saban. We'd have so much talent oozing out of our program. It makes me sick. Plus Callahan being one of the best OL coaches fucking ever. FACK!

I think about this often and cry

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds