Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 FBS Coaching Changes (2 Viewers)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Michigan State has hired Oregon State head coach Jonathan Smith. Oregon State is now open
Will be curious to see who Oregon State hires now. I can see Bray getting the job there since he's been the LB coach, DC, and seems likely they can move him on up to HC. He was always a descent recruiter. Maybe he can get Frost to be his OC or something.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Man A&M is all over the place. Got five sitting HCs rumored to be the front runner

Stoops, Kiffin, Day, Elko, and Dabo have all been rumored

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Will be curious to see who Oregon State hires now. I can see Bray getting the job there since he's been the LB coach, DC, and seems likely they can move him on up to HC. He was always a descent recruiter. Maybe he can get Frost to be his OC or something.
Can’t imagine he wants to hire the guy who made a profession out of shitting on the staff Bray was on here.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It’s good to know other schools searches go like ours. The boards get you drunk on Ryan Day and Urb and Dan Lanning and Kalen DeBoer. And in the end, you hire Mark Stoops.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I gotta be the only guy that likes the hire. I don’t know how you expect to do better than 8 wins at Kentucky

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can anyone explain to me why New Mexico and New Mexico State have football programs?

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
Terry Bowden has been let go at Louisiana-Monroe

Mississippi State ahs hired Oklahoma offensive coordinator Jeff Lebby as their next head coach.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds