Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Roster Turnover / NU Outbound Transfers (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
The reality is we need to lose a lot if guys off the current roster and not all of them are going to be shitty players we want to cut.
At least not all of them will be guys who we know are shitty, but if Fields leaves the chances he becomes anything as a player are like .0000001%

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
You mean to tell me there's posters on tPB who don't know who Arnie really is?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball

way too quiet on our portal front.. this doesn’t do anything for our scholarship numbers

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Maybe need to rethink CT…
You’re not wrong on needing an older QB. My understanding is Casey wouldn’t even be available in the Spring due to his prior injury. The more I think about him the more I think his playing days are done

Maybe we can take a chance on a FCS guy with 1 year left or an older guy from D2 even. Anyone from the MVC or at UNK that could come in for a year and push Raiola/Kaelin? Really don’t want this becoming an A-Mart situation where he goes uncontested as a starter his whole career because nobody else was there to push him

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds