Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2020 Seniors (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn't mind seeing all of the seniors move on. I think most of them are pretty middling players and would rather go younger.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would gladly keep Domann and Jaimes.

Honas, Williams, Dismuke wouldn't bother me as thin as we are at those groups.
I think Jameis is gone. Domann seems like he's outside looking in on NFL.

Dismuke and Williams are mainly who I was talking about being middling. They're fine. I just don't think they're all that good and I know we've got an effective bag of dicks at safety behind Farmer next season, but YOLO

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
If I had a choice, I'd like to see Stille, Miller, Honas, Jaimes, and Domann return. Dismuke and Williams are pretty bad tacklers for the most part and just like to use the hit stick.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has the NCAA announced how they are going to handle Scholarship number limits if the SR's return for another season?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has the NCAA announced how they are going to handle Scholarship number limits if the SR's return for another season?
I don't think so. Someone asked that question in chat and Dean gave a guess but didn't know. Doesn't mean it hasn't been decided but Dean does a decent job of keeping up with that stuff.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
If I had a choice, I'd like to see Stille, Miller, Honas, Jaimes, and Domann return. Dismuke and Williams are pretty bad tacklers for the most part and just like to use the hit stick.
Stille has played well this year but dline is pretty deep. Time to move on from his limitations.

Dismuke has been a much better tackler this year.

Screenshot_20201210-145207_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20201210-145236_Firefox.jpg

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I want the kicker to come back. The rest of them can go. It's time to let the new guys take over. Plus it will give them a year of experience heading into 2022, which will likely be the make or break year for Mr. Frost.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds