Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

#15 appreciation

hwB4Q04.gif

How can 1 player impact a team....Throw 19/27 for 238 and 2 tuddies, have a calm demeanor the whole game, have a presence on the field that your teammates feed off of...Dylan looked every bit the part today!! He made everyone better and play better. The team looks like they don't want to let each other down as opposed to other years where they didn't want to let themselves down.

What we saw today was a culture shift to the nth degree...

Kid is legit
We have 2 of the best receivers in school history on the roster bc of him (Neyor & banks). Both made plays today for TDs we’ve basically never seen WRs make before
& then there’s Jacorey… oh my is this kid going to be a weapon
We are so Fuking back.
Dowdell looks like he’s gonna be a stud..

Thanks Dylan. That audible he made in the 2nd quarter flipping the play 2x with the play clock running down resulting in Emmitt’s 40+ yard run tells u everything u need to know
He’s the messiah. We got a squad.

Kid is legit
We have 2 of the best receivers in school history on the roster bc of him (Neyor & banks). Both made plays today for TDs we’ve basically never seen WRs make before
& then there’s Jacorey… oh my is this kid going to be a weapon
We are so Fuking back.

Thanks Dylan. That audible he made in the 2nd quarter flipping the play 2x with the play clock running down resulting in Emmitt’s 40+ yard run tells u everything u need to know
He’s the messiah. We got a squad.
Will allow us to recruit the piss out of the portal for elite talent too

Speaking of #15
This tater called in to Big Red Reaction after the game. Tommy Armstrong was cohosting with Matt Coatney. This guy goes, "I didn't know Raiola was going to wear #15. Tommy, did you know? Were you surprised when you found out he'd wear #15?"
Coatney was confused and goes something like "man he's been in videos since like winter wearing #15, I don't think anyone was surprised about that". Then he realized the caller thought Tommy was #15 Tommie Frazier lmao

How can 1 player impact a team....Throw 19/27 for 238 and 2 tuddies, have a calm demeanor the whole game, have a presence on the field that your teammates feed off of...Dylan looked every bit the part today!! He made everyone better and play better. The team looks like they don't want to let each other down as opposed to other years where they didn't want to let themselves down.

What we saw today was a culture shift to the nth degree...
Also had a dropped TD and would have been a TD if CB doesn't grab Banks in the endzone. So could have added another 60ish yards and 2 TDs.

Kid looks good. Tougher test next week.

Don't fumble and he has over 100 easy. Emmett had longest run amd best stats but that was a huge hole. Dowdell looked like the best back hands down imo.

Bad fumble though and I don't believe he got another snap after that. I like that but also hope he doesn't stay in the dog house.

So explosive

Took Banks a while to get involved. Neyor is better than I expected.
I don’t even know how to react now that we don’t have QB & WR play that isn’t a bag of dicks
We literally have a 1st rnd QB with 3 WRs that will be in NFL rosters (maybe more Lloyd was hardly involved & he can run by anyone)
Curious how we handle next week. Drop the hammer & start thinking crazy thoughts.. but lll be happy just winning. I expect a track meet.

Speaking of #15
This tater called in to Big Red Reaction after the game. Tommy Armstrong was cohosting with Matt Coatney. This guy goes, "I didn't know Raiola was going to wear #15. Tommy, did you know? Were you surprised when you found out he'd wear #15?"
Coatney was confused and goes something like "man he's been in videos since like winter wearing #15, I don't think anyone was surprised about that". Then he realized the caller thought Tommy was #15 Tommie Frazier lmao
Not sure what it is about BRR but seems they get more tater callers than any other Husker sports talk/postgame show by a good margin, although Sports Nightly seems to reel some in as well.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back