Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Yore favorite Taylor Swift song (2 Viewers)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Death by a thousand cuts

Is there or should there be a personal favorite Taylor Swift song?

Also, is that the title of a Taylor Swift song, or just a description of what happens to the listeners?

Sorry, editing again. The only TS song I know of is because I watched "The Magicians" on SyFy. Perhaps I shouldn't be one to judge.

Last edited:

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
No joke, my buddies and I brought her In-n-Out back when she was opening for Brad Paisley “ticks” Tour when they came to Shoreline in the Bay Area. She was only 16 then. Met her backstage. I wish I would’ve met 26 year old Taylor Swift instead.
You'd have surely been in like Flynn, or however to you spell it.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
No joke, my buddies and I brought her In-n-Out back when she was opening for Brad Paisley “ticks” Tour when they came to Shoreline in the Bay Area. She was only 16 then. Met her backstage. I wish I would’ve met 26 year old Taylor Swift instead.
You’re not a 96 year old farmer on the platinum board are you?

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Were you a Door Dash driver before Door Dash existed?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds