Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Yall seent any good under the radar movies lately?

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
We just watched one tonight called Palm Springs. It's a lonely Island movie with Andy Samberg. I really enjoyed it. Some good belly laughs were had. You assholes got any good ones for me to watch?

We just watched one tonight called Palm Springs. It's a lonely Island movie with Andy Samberg. I really enjoyed it. Some good belly laughs were had. You assholes got any good ones for me to watch?
That’s a good one

Mandy is a weird horror movie with Nick Cage and chainsaw fights

Like the old azz home alone? Aren't they trying to redo it? Are you playing games with me Thom????
Haha the original. It’s the fucking GOAT Christmas movie. Will be watching in about 4 weeks. Yeah some idiot is trying to redo which is stupid.

I’ve never seen that but like Andy Samberg. I will have to give it a try

Idk. It came out like a decade ago, but if you haven't watched The Man From U.N.C.L.E. you probably should.

Cedar Rapids was a good one

One of the funniest (and most realistic) movies I've seen in the last 10 years.

We've all been there at some point in our career. I.E. a conference that is just stupid and adds no value. You're lucky if you're traveling with people that you like and are fun. If not, all bets are off.

Took a walk down old school cheesy recently and watched ‘Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man’....so bad and SO good!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back