Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Yacht Thread 2020.09.09 (1 Viewer)

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Until the B1G says something official, or I’m sitting around the table eating a turkey with all the trimmings and we still haven’t played a game, I will cling to anything that offers a glimpse of hope.

Nothing new or revolutionary here, but this thing is such a giant cluster that it begs belief. We have mayor’s and governors essentially turning their back on their upstanding citizens and allowing rioting and looting while it is characterized as peaceful protesting, we have a state that has outlawed straws but hands out free syringes to drug addicts and finally we have arrogant twats for a B1G commissioner and UM President, both of whom appear to be completely tone deaf and live in a bubble where their only exposure to the outside world is periodic tweets or interviews to preach the virtues of student activism in voting. The fact that any and all of these are tolerated is a huge illustration of how far and fast we have become super fucked up.

giphy.gif

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Until the B1G says something official, or I’m sitting around the table eating a turkey with all the trimmings and we still haven’t played a game, I will cling to anything that offers a glimpse of hope.

Nothing new or revolutionary here, but this thing is such a giant cluster that it begs belief. We have mayor’s and governors essentially turning their back on their upstanding citizens and allowing rioting and looting while it is characterized as peaceful protesting, we have a state that has outlawed straws but hands out free syringes to drug addicts and finally we have arrogant twats for a B1G commissioner and UM President, both of whom appear to be completely tone deaf and live in a bubble where their only exposure to the outside world is periodic tweets or interviews to preach the virtues of student activism in voting. The fact that any and all of these are tolerated is a huge illustration of how far and fast we have become super fucked up.

giphy.gif
My guess, is that it's lawyers who have slowed the entire thing. But I'm an idiot... so...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds