Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Will Ryan Day be back at OSU next year? (1 Viewer)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Yep and now Harbaugh can do no wrong. If it was 5 years ago with the scandals, Harbaugh would have been fired already. Michigan will choke in the playoff anyways.
They won't choke unless the Ncaa gets involved. Last year you and I argued on playoffs and you liked Michigan and I took Georgia. We are opposite again. 😄 This year I like Michigan

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
They won't choke unless the Ncaa gets involved. Last year you and I argued on playoffs and you liked Michigan and I took Georgia. We are opposite again. 😄 This year I like Michigan
No that was two years ago actually. Michigan has the talent to compete but they have shit themselves on the biggest stage. They have to prove it to me at this point. I actually think Oregon and Georgia are the best teams, so both will probably lose next week.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
No that was two years ago actually. Michigan has the talent to compete but they have shit themselves on the biggest stage. They have to prove it to me at this point. I actually think Oregon and Georgia are the best teams, so both will probably lose next week.
I love watching Oregon play. There are so much fun to watch.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I honestly don't think he's that good of a coach. The football programs reputation/history is why it draws the talent it does.
Fucking thank you! Ive been saying this for years. Him and Lincoln Riley, Dabo. I'd have to dig through my posting past to find what ive said throughout the years. I also think Kirby Smart isn't that good. He just a ton of fucking talent to overcome his shittyness.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I’d love for them to really fuck everything up and go down our path of misery.

Maybe The Simulationâ„¢ will grow bored of making us the most miserable fan base. It will always need to torture someone. Maybe it would replace us as its little whipping bitch.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Good call! Michigan is the best team this year

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds