Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Why did they kill everything good (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lets have 25 farm families introduce themselves and what corn they grow in videos that will win croots
Carrie Underwood GIF

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lets have 25 farm families introduce themselves and what corn they grow in videos that will win croots
I went for the first time in awhile yesterday. I agree. After awhile with all of their farm videos, throw back videos, stupid song choices, etc I was like 'wtf'. The gameday experience needs to be a hell of a lot more updated and current.

Actually went with a buddy that will occasionally go to some big games down south. He was making fun of it the whole time.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went for the first time in awhile yesterday. I agree. After awhile with all of their farm videos, throw back videos, stupid song choices, etc I was like 'wtf'. The gameday experience needs to be a hell of a lot more updated and current.

Actually went with a buddy that will occasionally go to some big games down south. He was making fun of it the whole time.

Best we've ever had was whoever did it while Riley was here.

It was all just anti-hype and took the crowd even more out of it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds