Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Which game(s) you going to this season?

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
With the 2021 finally (maybe) finalized, and assuming fans will be allowed in the stands come fall, which game or games do you all plan attending at Memorial Stadium? Reminder of home slate:

9/11 - Buffalo
10/2 - Northwestern
10/9 - Michigan
10/30 - Purdue
11/6 - Ohio State
11/13 - SE Louisiana
11/26 - Cockeye

I always come down for one game and usually try to do it somewhat early in the season so the weather is still decent. Right now, my eyes are probably on either the Northwestern or Michigan game.

I used to go to all, and never miss a “big game” like Ohio State/Michigan, etc.

This year, dependent on capacity and cost, maybe Buffalo and Cockeye? I can’t stomach another Ohio State butt pounding.

If it's full capacity, I'll go to 3-4 and sell the rest. I don't usually pre-determine before the season, as I look at weather, intrigue of opponent, if I had a good or shitty week at work, etc.

Pretty much a fly by the seat of my pants planner when it comes to attendance at N games. I might be going down to the OU game. My wife's cousin is a big shot and said he could probably get his hands on some suite tickets. I also have a friend from Nebraska now living in Corpus Christi who's going to Norman.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back