Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

When is the news dropping today? (2 Viewers)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Hey Kevin -

tenor.gif

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I’m working on convincing myself the news is gonna be really shitty and disappointing, so on the rare chance it’s actually good news I’ll be 10x more jacked.

this is where I’m at and why I haven’t been around much....this entire debacle is pissing me off. Just fucking zoom meeting this bitch and vote! Fuuuck.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
this is where I’m at and why I haven’t been around much....this entire debacle is pissing me off. Just fucking zoom meeting this bitch and vote! Fuuuck.

And the vibe seems worse this morning from Sipple and McKeon's interviews on the radio earlier. They're making the obstacles so significant, that they'll be next to impossible to meet.

Admittedly I didn't hear the interviews, but based on others' Cliff notes this morning. Ugh

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
And the vibe seems worse this morning from Sipple and McKeon's interviews on the radio earlier. They're making the obstacles so significant, that they'll be next to impossible to meet.

Admittedly I didn't hear the interviews, but based on others' Cliff notes this morning. Ugh

The B1G is sticking to its original plan, say nothing, kick the can down the road and leave everyone confused.

Just like when they came out of nowhere and announced a conference only schedule only to cancel the season 6-days later. Don’t be surprised if they name a October 17th start date only to have the season postponed again 1-2 weeks before sadly. This is where I see this going.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
The B1G is sticking to its original plan, say nothing, kick the can down the road and leave everyone confused.

Just like when they came out of nowhere and announced a conference only schedule only to cancel the season 6-days later. Don’t be surprised if they name a October 17th start date only to have the season postponed again 1-2 weeks before sadly. This is where I see this going.

Completely agree, and suspected this weeks ago even if they voted to start the season again.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
If one team decides not to play....then we all don't play. That is really some BS. I'd be looking into the idea of leaving the conference if I had any pull from a administrative position. I mean...I guess I'm on the platinum board. Maybe I do? 🤔

How is that any different than Nebraska, Ohio State or Penn State saying they're exploring options to play after the B1G said no fall football??? Yet Uncle Kev says you won't be a member of the conference if you do that.....

If that's true, the reality is the conference is dictating WITHOUT the best interests of ALL the institutions involved. Nope, nope, nope......

macgruber-dont-play-like-homie-and-homie-dont-play-that-game.jpg

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
If one school decides to pull the plug everyone has to???? This is BS. So Rutgers agrees today and says “we quit” tomorrow and the whole thing is done?!?

If you could get Nebraska, Penn State, and Ohio State to agree to this.....I'd match the "we quit" from Rutgers with....Ok, we're leaving the conference then. Good luck, have Rutgers and enjoy recruiting Pitt Syracuse and UCONN to your league.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds