Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What we REALLY want from Scott.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
If I am reading RSS correctly...this is what we really want to hear from Scott...

Frost: Listen, today’s game was sh1te. We are sh1te across the board. I really have no clue what the F i am doing. During this game and most, I really only like to call 3 plays total...cause well, we are sh1te.

The cool thing is though, I’ve got a huge contract and it’s for like 12 years now. So, it doesn’t really matter. Looking at you RSS. Yeah, that’s right...I have my insiders who read your board. I recognize you know a lot about football...prolly more than me...but I’m arrogant and make more money than like 3 of you...cause all RSS are rich. I can chew more than you though. Bunch of suckas!

Ok, back to the game...our guys are really soft. We don’t know how to make them tough. But we do like to play walk on receivers cause they block...so they get the rock! The scholly guys are dumb, don’t know routes, and are lazy fools. Maybe some day I will let them play. Our coaches coach them up, but they dumb.

Honestly thought, our coaching staff is pretty much JV. It’s why I ultimately decided not to go to Florida. I mean, even Frazier plunked those clowns in the Fiesta before I arrived. No way i was going there after they told me I’d have to get rid of Chins. I am never getting rid of Chins! He’s by tobaccy boy! We’ve spit in so many Mountain Dew bottles over the years. He’s awesome...but between you and i, he can’t coach defense. He’s too dumb. He gives up points and stuff.

I’m awesome, but deep down, I know I’m dumb too. I overthink everything. I should do like the RSS says I should and keep it simple, get a style...but i like being arrogant and will never listen.

Well Moos is here...gotta go. He brought me my Skoal and a new contract extension to sign. Hey Chins, grab my hat...not the corn cob dumbarse...give that to Mario. He love that. I want the camo one next to our his and hers spitoon...Thanks brother!

See you guys! 😉

If I am reading RSS correctly...this is what we really want to hear from Scott...

Frost: Listen, today’s game was sh1te. We are sh1te across the board. I really have no clue what the F i am doing. During this game and most, I really only like to call 3 plays total...cause well, we are sh1te.

The cool thing is though, I’ve got a huge contract and it’s for like 12 years now. So, it doesn’t really matter. Looking at you RSS. Yeah, that’s right...I have my insiders who read your board. I recognize you know a lot about football...prolly more than me...but I’m arrogant and make more money than like 3 of you...cause all RSS are rich. I can chew more than you though. Bunch of suckas!

Ok, back to the game...our guys are really soft. We don’t know how to make them tough. But we do like to play walk on receivers cause they block...so they get the rock! The scholly guys are dumb, don’t know routes, and are lazy fools. Maybe some day I will let them play. Our coaches coach them up, but they dumb.

Honestly thought, our coaching staff is pretty much JV. It’s why I ultimately decided not to go to Florida. I mean, even Frazier plunked those clowns in the Fiesta before I arrived. No way i was going there after they told me I’d have to get rid of Chins. I am never getting rid of Chins! He’s by tobaccy boy! We’ve spit in so many Mountain Dew bottles over the years. He’s awesome...but between you and i, he can’t coach defense. He’s too dumb. He gives up points and stuff.

I’m awesome, but deep down, I know I’m dumb too. I overthink everything. I should do like the RSS says I should and keep it simple, get a style...but i like being arrogant and will never listen.

Well Moos is here...gotta go. He brought me my Skoal and a new contract extension to sign. Hey Chins, grab my hat...not the corn cob dumbarse...give that to Mario. He love that. I want the camo one next to our his and hers spitoon...Thanks brother!

See you guys! 😉

I don't know why, but when I read this my mind read it in the voice of Mr. T.

0e52e8f44fbad84a9d0d80340acdf71e.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back