Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What was that kid's name? (1 Viewer)

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Niles Paul.
Thanks for nothing.

Jamal Turner was the #10 I was thinking of.
Not really related to Niles in any way.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did not know Niles was related to Ahman.

I was in some classes with Jamal when I went to UNL. Nice guy

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Jamal knocked up a friend of mine while he was in Lincoln. Think he has all but no contact with them now. Maybe sees the daughter once or twice a year. Always seemed like a nice guy but that obviously rubs me the wrong way in a big way. Luckily for my friend she's got a good thing going on now and a stable house for her family.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jamal knocked up a friend of mine while he was in Lincoln. Think he has all but no contact with them now. Maybe sees the daughter once or twice a year. Always seemed like a nice guy but that obviously rubs me the wrong way in a big way. Luckily for my friend she's got a good thing going on now and a stable house for her family.
Can't blame you. I don't like him now.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah he got around, my now wife was in a sorority and said like three of her “sisters” slept with him. All while he was dating his now wife

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG

she single ?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds