Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What I know right now! *****updated 9/8/2020 11:32am (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
tenor.gif

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Ok, here’s what I’m hearing... 93% chance we have a vote tomorrow, or Wednesday. 89% the vote is successful. 74% chance all 14 teams will be playing football on October 10th.

Stay tuned... theses numbers could change at any time...

Holy shit! This is exactly what I’m hearing guys! This is huge, I think everyone needs to stay tuned...

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Ohio State, Nebraska, Cockeye, Penn State and Wisconsin have already discussed a home & home schedule to proceed without the rest of the league but are still facing pushback from B1G medical board.

No one can predict when B1G presidents are gonna finalize the fall football season, but it will have to be done in the next day or two.

Teams that want to play like Ohio State are pissed at how much of a trainwreck this is. We should know something soon about October 10th start.

Ohio State is very adamant about starting season in October and are really battling right now to ensure this is finalized ASAP.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
A lot of conflicting reports right now guys. My sources have preliminarily confirmed that these reports could potentially be true. WE All NEED TO JUST STAY TUNED!

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Just when it looked like the B1G was getting its act together, it is once again on the verge of the biggest disaster in sports history. If ACC, Big 12, SEC play and finish season (plus NFL, high schools) and the B1G is sitting at home, it will be the ultimate clown show.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
B1G presidents and athletic directors were discretely told to keep all of this behind closed doors and not to be talking to any press, per source.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Ok guys, everything is coming hard and fast right now. People are spraying rumors and reports all over walls and it’s become a huge sticky mess. Certain presidents have taken it in so deep that they can’t pull it out, just too much intense pressure from the outside. They’re are getting pounded hot and hard by the public and the media, but they seem to like it. Sadly, the “pro-play” camp was unable to fully penetrate the final president. Minnesota got scared, everyone pulled out prematurely and nobody even got off, a vote.

A lot of people acting like dicks, others being huge pussies and the rest are total assholes... And in the end everything got fucked. Which means in my estimations we will most definitely be playing ball on October 10th!

everything is very hot and fluid, stay tuned...

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Ok guys, everything is coming hard and fast right now. People are spraying rumors and reports all over walls and it’s become a huge sticky mess. Certain presidents have taken it in so deep that they can’t pull it out, just too much intense pressure from the outside. They’re are getting pounded hot and hard by the public and the media, but they seem to like it. Sadly, the “pro-play” camp was unable to fully penetrate the final president. Minnesota got scared, everyone pulled out prematurely and nobody even got off, a vote.

A lot of people acting like dicks, others being huge pussies and the rest are total assholes... And in the end everything got fucked. Which means in my estimations we will most definitely be playing ball on October 10th!

I wish you were the real Dean so I could perma ban you.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG

I’m starting to get suspicious about your reporting dean...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds