Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What has been worse? (1 Viewer)

What has been worse

• 3-9 season

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Not knowing anything on the coaching search

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
The actual season most likely going 3-9 or the coaching search..
This Is The Worst Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

doublewing

Running Back
The season. This is by far the worst Nebraska team in our lifetimes.

I won't judge the coaching search until we have a coach. I didn't expect to know anything at this point so I'm not taken aback by it. That and I think 95% of what is being reported (either media or message board rumors) is BS.

JankTheTank

Linebacker
Elite Member
Nothing defintiive on the search is the worse for me. Once Frost was fired, this season was a write off, and after Northwestern, the losses haven't hurt. I didn't want to lose to Georgia Southern, but after it was done, I felt optimistic that enough has been shown to make a change, and it was.

Whatever excitement that could be generated for the longterm future has since come down to Turd's hire. If Frost was still coaching, I would say the season has hurt more since we would not have received an actual guarantee by now that Frost would be gone. It would be all "TC and TO have Turd by the ballsack and think Turd demanding changes and putting pressure on Frost has inteferrered with Scott's ability to have potential upward trajectory" or some bullshit.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Nothing defintiive on the search is the worse for me. Once Frost was fired, this season was a write off, and after Northwestern, the losses haven't hurt.

I agree for the most part but Saturday’s lost really pissed me off…

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Crazy man, 45 years of watching and attending games came to a screeching halt this year. Recorded the games incase I wanted to watch them later and just deleted them. Apathy set in for me at Colorado 2019.
Quite honestly it was North Dakota for me this year. I know “we’re Nebraska” doesn’t mean much anymore but we should NEVER be in a dog fight with ND or GA Southern. I was out on pretty much everything at that point for the near future. Only a couple names would get me excited again as HC

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hard to care about this season tbh

The hire has more impact on the outlook for Nebraska football

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds