Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wentz to daaa Bears?

I'm probably a little higher on Wentz than most. However, if that report is true:

1st Rounder, Tarik Cohen, and Foles

for

Wentz

...that's pretty steep. If you could get a 4th or 5th coming back I don't think it's a bad move. It's a no brainer for the Eagles. Ultimately I think both teams get better, but it's a little annoying that pace has a pattern of trading away picks.

I'm probably a little higher on Wentz than most. However, if that report is true:

for

Wentz

...that's pretty steep. If you could get a 4th or 5th coming back I don't think it's a bad move. It's a no brainer for the Eagles. Ultimately I think both teams get better, but it's a little annoying that pace has a pattern of trading away picks.

Well Stafford set the market and the Lions got highway robbery for him. So everyone will have to overpay in these QB trades.

Last edited:
Wentz needs a change of scenery and I think is still a good QB, but Chicago is an awful fit for him.

I think at the end of the day, Indi ponies up and makes the Eagles the best offer and that's where Wentz will end up.

for

Wentz

The rumors about the Watson trade were insane.

Bears get Watson Would love this but not at the cost of the rumor.

Texans get 3 1st round picks a second and a third. Ok a little steep but reasonable but it doesn't stop there. Plus Akiem Hicks and Kyle Fuller. So you go from a top 5 defense to a middle of the pack defense in 2 guys and no draft picks to replace them.

Hard to say if Wentz sucks when Eagles oline was fucking horrid.
Wilson 52 sacks 585 attempts
Wentz 50 sacks 437 attempts
Watson 49 sacks 544 attempts

Same amount of sacks in about 75% of attempts.

Dunking on the Shit Pandas for not giving up half a team for Watson and 3 years of firsts is p dumb

I'd be ok with Wentz for a 1st, Foles, and Cohen ftr. Preferably a next year 1st though because I think Mac Jones might fall far enough to get him. I think people are putting too much weight on him having so many weapons around him. He'll never be Mahomes or Rodgers but he's super accurate.

I'd be ok with Wentz for a 1st, Foles, and Cohen ftr. Preferably a next year 1st though because I think Mac Jones might fall far enough to get him. I think people are putting too much weight on him having so many weapons around him. He'll never be Mahomes or Rodgers but he's super accurate.
I just am not sure if you can win with a Mac Jones type QB in the NFL right now. I realize Brady is in the super bowl but he’s the GOAT so it’s a little different. Gotta have a QB that can make plays off script. Not sure Mac Jones is that type of guy.

Even Stafford can go off script and scramble a little.

I just am not sure if you can win with a Mac Jones type QB in the NFL right now. I realize Brady is in the super bowl but he’s the GOAT so it’s a little different. Gotta have a QB that can make plays off script. Not sure Mac Jones is that type of guy.

Even Stafford can go off script and scramble a little.
Depends what you mean by go off script. Don't think the qb needs to be super athletic. Get into the right play with the presnap read. Make the right throw. Throw it accurately. Think it's simple as that.

Edit - With a really good defense

Last edited:

for

Wentz

I am kinda with you. I think he has the arm talent just maybe needs a new start.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back