Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 5 @ Purdoodoo Depth Chart, Game Notes, Etc

Schedule detail

Sep 30, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  • Unstick thread
  1. Seaofred92 Seaofred92
Man, Purdoodoo is bad and has a bunch of key injuries. Gave up 300+ rushing to last two opponents. Need to get back on track here, boys.

We all know what we have in Dylan as a QB.

So if Purdoodoo's defense scheme is giving it to us - go take 250+ yards rushing and get some confidence going in the rushing game. Lord knows ball control will be critical vs. Buttgers.

We all know what we have in Dylan as a QB.

So if Purdoodoo's defense scheme is giving it to us - go take 250+ yards rushing and get some confidence going in the rushing game. Lord knows ball control will be critical vs. Buttgers.
Purdoodoo has had trouble with running QB's. Maybe this is the game you install some Haarberg third reich blitzkreig packages?

Purdoodoo has had trouble with running QB's. Maybe this is the game you install some Haarberg third reich blitzkreig packages?
Some. A Few. I agree.

I want our prodigy to have all of the in-game development he needs so we never see last Friday happen again. DR sudenly fumbling two balls in one drive, missing that TD throw (which I do still put 69% on a slow ass 4th TE from Papillion-LaVista (yuck)), the OT debacle. A gimme confidence builder where he is carving all game in between shoving the run game down their gullet is just what the Dr ordered here.

Like a 20/22 for 240 and 3 TDs type line. Efficient as FUCK.

Purdoodoo isn't the team everyone needs to worry about how we come out against.

Indiana will be the game everyone should worry about them handling.
Ah, you have to start somewhere. Maybe just beat Purdoodoo and go from there.

You don't think most are aware that Indiana seems to be a better team? Truth be told, I think we match up better with Indiana than Rutgers. Rutgers will give us problems IMO.

Cowboy No GIF

Has a depth chart been released for this week yet? Don't remember it usually being released this late in the week.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back