Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 3 vs Northern Cockeye Depth Chart + Game Notes, Odds & Ends

Lost an OR at the RB spot.

Here's to expecting to find out who 4th string is again this week for one final pre-conference tune up.
Dowdell should start at RB. Rhamir used in passing downs is the obvious plans, but I don't like such an easy tell for opposing defenses. I hope Dowdell gets at least 60% of the snaps (would prefer higher - let the man work and get in a rhythm). I also hope our playcalling starts to get less easy to read simply by how we line up and who is in the backfield. We need to be able to keep defenses guessing more.

Ya I can’t tell. UTEP was 28.5. I get northern Cockeye is FCS but UTEP is currently 2nd to last in FPI. Not sure how they compare
Yeah UTEP is bad, but they at least want to pass it all over the field. Northern Cockeye is exactly the opposite, and it is a brutal match up for their offense. I am thinking like 45-7

Not sure why Alvano keeps getting chances at this point. His first PAT was lucky not to be blocked, he still pull hooks half his field goals. Missing a 32 yarder by that much? what else is there left to see? It’s a shame he had one good night 2 years ago and that was the peak of his career, but that’s where we’re at.

Not sure why Alvano keeps getting chances at this point. His first PAT was lucky not to be blocked, he still pull hooks half his field goals. Missing a 32 yarder by that much? what else is there left to see? It’s a shame he had one good night 2 years ago and that was the peak of his career, but that’s where we’re at.
They need to blow basically everyone out the rest of the year because they'll lose close games due to kicking.

Like we really going to expect Alvano to convert anything in the Shoe? Might as well just go for it if they're too close to punt and go for 2 every time with the hopes they convert 50%

First PAT was a snap and hold problem. He had to delay his approach.

Still he think he needs to be replaced but that one wasn't on him.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back