Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Waterboy Nug - Jan. 15th

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I’ve got a Waterboy Nug regarding a big time Croot to deliver. As you can see, he’s not 100% sure, but it adds a little more smoke to some things we have already heard.

See screenshot below. He texted me again after the attached screenshot that he saw them and knew he recognized him but couldn’t put a name to the face, then saw a pic of AD pop up on Twitter this morning and it clicked.

Take it FWIW I guess.

Attachments

• 6BF5BA3B-5F92-406C-A4EE-97C0327B0636.jpeg
    6BF5BA3B-5F92-406C-A4EE-97C0327B0636.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 116
This is going to be so classically Nebraska when he sticks with Minnesota on NSD. That being said, things do look encouraging, and this nugget is much appreciated.
the potato farmers of the scrolls will not handle that well, especially since dean has jacked everyone's expectations thru the roof with AD.

old man tongue GIF

the potato farmers of the scrolls will not handle that well, especially since dean has jacked everyone's expectations thru the roof with AD.
Tbh I'm kind of hoping it happens just for this reason. People take this shit like Dean personally attacked them.

"You gave me good news and it turned out to be false!!!" Scorcbed earth. Fire raining down.

Then Dean defends himself with the whoa is me card.

"At that time that is the information we had. I had no reason to believe it wasn't going to happen but kids change their mind. I just got done working two 9 hour days so I'm going to dig down deep and see if I can figure out whats going on."

Here's what my response would be:

"Fuck off. Kid told me and 3 other rivals staff he was committing to Nebraska. He changed his mind because kids are stupid. Go burn your car."

Here's what my response would be:

"Fuck off. Kid told me and 3 other rivals staff he was committing to Nebraska. He changed his mind because kids are stupid. Go burn your car."
LMAO. I also appreciate a strong response to stupid.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back