Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Warzone

I play on Xbox or at least I need to. My data is capped so I had to quit because of all the stupid updates every two weeks.

I play on Xbox or at least I need to. My data is capped so I had to quit because of all the stupid updates every two weeks.
I’m on ps5 but seriously I’m getting owned idk what the strategy is haha

Look at you guys with unlimited internet. I pay 100 or so dollars for 60 GB of internet a month. The Call of Duty game is 100 GB to download since I bought it online and you can't download Warfare seperately.
I think the CODMW folder is up past 250gb now. So ridiculous. Worst thing ever to boot up the game and see a 60gig update pending. So annoying.

I have Gigabyte internet speeds with unlimited data..I leave Youtube Tv on when I leave the room just because I can.

Look at you guys with unlimited internet. I pay 100 or so dollars for 60 GB of internet a month. The Call of Duty game is 100 GB to download since I bought it online and you can't download Warfare seperately.
I think the CODMW folder is up past 250gb now. So ridiculous. Worst thing ever to boot up the game and see a 60gig update pending. So annoying.

I have Gigabyte internet speeds with unlimited data..I leave Youtube Tv on when I leave the room just because I can.
Cox started charging for going over the 1,280 GB limit. Had about 1,400 last month. 5 people in the house and at least 5 devices going at any given time. I need to switch to CenturyLink.

Cox started charging for going over the 1,280 GB limit. Had about 1,400 last month. 5 people in the house and at least 5 devices going at any given time. I need to switch to CenturyLink.
Centurylink is literally the worst ISP out there. The real sedition in this country is being perpetrated by the Board of Centurylink...we must destroy them.

Centurylink is literally the worst ISP out there. The real sedition in this country is being perpetrated by the Board of Centurylink...we must destroy them.
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Ok GIF

I need:

1) A new gaming platform: XBox, PS, Wii, Sega etc
2) A new gaming PC
3) A gaming chair
4) friends to play with

Would play 1st person shooter games, but really want Driving and Football etc.

TIA for any opinions

Capri_Cavanni.jpg

Enjoy the worst service ever, Jim.
I am not knowledgeable in ISP's so I'm taking your advice seriously. Answer this question before we proceed though.... Do you work for Cox?

Also the gif was more in reply to your statement about wanting to destroy them. Seemes a wee bit excessive.

I am not knowledgeable in ISP's so I'm taking your advice seriously. Answer this question before we proceed though.... Do you work for Cox?

Also the gif was more in reply to your statement about wanting to destroy them. Seemes a wee bit excessive.
I had a nightmare experience with Centurylink...they charged me 3 times for a modem I returned and then sent me to collections. Then I disputed it to have it removed from my credit report. Then 8 months later they put it back on and I had to dispute it again. Plus their actual service is terrible and their customer service is way worse.

Last edited:
I had a nightmare experience with Centurylink...they charged me for a modem I returned 3 times and then sent me to collections. Then I disputed it to have it removed from my credit report. Then 8 months later they put it back on and I had to dispute it again. Plus their actual service is terrible and their customer service is way worse.
**Warning very long**

I actually got a taste of their customer service already. Guy going door to door came by with a special they were running. I wasn't home so wife called me. I agreed to switch service. Would be saving $50ish per month and faster speeds. Paid first month up front.

The day of the supposed installation a different person calls wife and says we would have to pay again and then they would refund. Wife says...how about you refund and then we'll pay again. He agrees and we await refund. She tells me story so I called the general 800 number to see wtf was going on.

1st person asks me for account number. I don't have one because I'm not actually set up yet. He says give me your address and I'll look it up. After a few minutes he says I don't have an account. I agree that I'm not actually set up yet. He then transfers me at which time we go through a similar process to find out I don't have an account yet which I explained to him before we went through the process.

I deal with the IRS on at least a biweekly basis so I have grown a lot of patience dealing with customer service people. There is always a tipping point where I irrationally want to drive to their location, crack their skull open with the phone, and then stuff their brain into their ass and/or vagina.

I'm not quite there yet.

Transfer a 2nd time. Before the 3rd person says a word I explain the original issue and previous 2 conversations. He says...

What is your account number?
I don't have one.

What is your address?
(Ok I'm there now.)
I proceed to tell him how smart I think he is using more than one derivative of the word fuck.

Amazingly he calmly explains that he's working from a different database than the original 2 representatives. However, he still doesn't find anything set up for my address.

I express my concern that it really wasn't a century link employee that came to my door. I paid using my credit card through a "secure portal". He seems genuinely concerned despite the fact I told him not very indirectly he was fucking stupid at least 3 times.

He explained that there are 3rd parties that go door to door. The "secure portal" that I used is used by century link and the deal he was offering is a deal being run by century link at that time so he's pretty confident that it wasn't someone scamming me. What happens sometimes is they don't submit the order correctly. The payment still would have went through but they would need to resubmit the order to get an installation scheduled.

I said no thanks. The payment was refunded a couple of days later. That was last summer. I blamed most of that on the door to door 3rd party so I keep thinking I should give them another shot.

I had a nightmare experience with Centurylink...they charged me 3 times for a modem I returned and then sent me to collections. Then I disputed it to have it removed from my credit report. Then 8 months later they put it back on and I had to dispute it again. Plus their actual service is terrible and their customer service is way worse.
**Short reply**

I had an issue too but I keep debating about going through with the switch. It would be fiber to the house.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back