Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***USA 🇺🇸 MERICA’ - FUCK WHALES 🐳 OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD*** (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Banks Fuck You GIF by FaZe Clan

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I am pretty worried about this tournament for the US.

We are one of if not the youngest team in the tournament. So much inexperience with major competitions. And the World Cup is a tournament where experience matters a ton. Both Wales and England have qualified for the last few major tournaments (WC and European Cup) so they have experienced players. Plus the European Cup is a more difficult tournament than the WC and they both have been through that recently. Then you add Iran to the group as a team who do not believe for one minute that they can get out of this group so their only goal is to beat the evil US. If they do that they'll be heroes in Teheran even if they give up 10 goals to England and Wales.

This tournament might be a rough one but will be invaluable for the experience gained heading into WC 26 in the U.S. motherfucking A.

Last edited:

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you think I'm negative about husker.football, hold onto your dicks for this afternoon
Between Nebraska football, Nebraska basketball, the Packers, and the USMNT I am pretty goddamn depressed sports-wise recently.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Between Nebraska football, Nebraska basketball, the Packers, and the USMNT I am pretty goddamn depressed sports-wise recently.
I'm in the same hell brother. Just happy Green Bay finally got with the program of being terrible so I'm not on a roller coaster any more and it's just never ending misery

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am pretty worried about this tournament for the US.

We are one of if not the youngest team in the tournament. So much inexperience with major competitions. And the World Cup is a tournament where experience matters a ton. Both Wales and England have qualified for the last few major tournaments (WC and European Cup) so they have experienced players. Plus the European Cup is a more difficult tournament than the WC and they both have been through that recently. Then you add Iran to the group as a team who do not believe for one minute that they can get out of this group so their only goal is to beat the evil US. If they do that they'll be heroes in Teheran even if they give up 10 goals to England and Wales.

This tournament might be a rough one but will be invaluable for the experience gained heading into WC 26 in the U.S. motherfucking A.

I am just happy we qualified after last cycle.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I have zero interest in soccer BUT I'm a sucker for big special tournaments and I need something to distract me at work other than reading more crazy head coach rumors, SO is there a way to watch for free?

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have zero interest in soccer BUT I'm a sucker for big special tournaments and I need something to distract me at work other than reading more crazy head coach rumors, SO is there a way to watch for free?
Just don’t think about the horrible shit that Qatar did to the workers who built their new stadiums.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds