Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tua

Fucking hang it up man. Try and enjoy some healthy years.
There HAS to be at least one adult in the room capable of either convincing him it's in his best interest to hang up the cleats OR the team/league needs to step in and make the call.

Everyone eventually plays their last game & tonight should be his. Go live your life outside of football.

There HAS to be at least one adult in the room capable of either convincing him it's in his best interest to hang up the cleats OR the team/league needs to step in and make the call.

Everyone eventually plays their last game & tonight should be his. Go live your life outside of football.

They'll make him hang it up, and they should. That wasn't that bad of a hit, and he still went into the hand/body locking up like he did when he got smoked the last time.

I mean this in kind of a joking, smart ass way, but holy cow Tua. His brain might already be pudding, freaking slide.

They'll make him hang it up, and they should. That wasn't that bad of a hit, and he still went into the hand/body locking up like he did when he got smoked the last time.

I mean this in kind of a joking, smart ass way, but holy cow Tua. His brain might already be pudding, freaking slide.
It's ridiculous that the coaches haven't ever taught him how to slide. Maybe someone has tried and he won't listen. Either way, the question is "Would you like to see your grand children and enjoy a quality of life before 45?"

I thought he might have killed himself last night. Then his face expressions when walking off the field, breathing heavy through the nose and flaunting his teeth. Better stop now before he ends up like.
Animated GIF

Yeah - I've never been more bothered by a hit than I was last night. Damar's fiasco was a fluke thing, the guys we've seen get paralyzed are fluke instantaneous hits, not ongoing patterns. Tua's whole situation is only getting worse right before our eyes. To have such a common play result in a TBI like that, someone needs to not allow him to play anymore. Literally, him just running for a first down is now incredibly risky.

It's ridiculous that the coaches haven't ever taught him how to slide. Maybe someone has tried and he won't listen. Either way, the question is "Would you like to see your grand children and enjoy a quality of life before 45?"
That last sentence is the kicker.

Grandkids are one of the greatest and most treasured gifts on god’s green earth. Until you’ve experienced it, it’s hard to know how much of a blessing it is.

I think this is his 6th concussion dating back from college. If he's going to continue playing, he needs to be smarter and slide to avoid unnecessary hits. That wasn't a violent hit, and if he’s getting concussed from that, he really needs to seriously consider retirement

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back