Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trey Palmer’s night (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
This is best case scenario for him, he's by far the most talented kid on the team, and losing isn't going to hurt his NFL chances.

To argue for the sake of arguing he may not be the #1 receiver at those other teams.

I’m not sure if people misunderstood what I was saying or if our fan base is still suffering from Kenny Bell/Stanley Morgan syndrome.

But the #1 WR on a 3 win Nebraska team in the shithole Big 10 West does NOT get more NFL attention than the #2 or #3 WR on top teams in other conferences and/or the Big 10 East.

I got no idea who was recruiting him post LSU so idk maybe Nebraska was his best option. After some of these “big time” transfers turned out to be shit I am now skeptical on the reports we heard about what teams wanted these players and how much they were offering to pay. Palmer is obviously not shit like Mathias or some of the others but Im still skeptical hippo now on what schools were reported to be wanting the players we got.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not sure if people misunderstood what I was saying or if our fan base is still suffering from Kenny Bell/Stanley Morgan syndrome.

But the #1 WR on a 3 win Nebraska team in the shithole Big 10 West does NOT get more NFL attention than the #2 or #3 WR on top teams in other conferences and/or the Big 10 East.

I got no idea who was recruiting him post LSU so idk maybe Nebraska was his best option. After some of these “big time” transfers turned out to be shit I am now skeptical on the reports we heard about what teams wanted these players and how much they were offering to pay. Palmer is obviously not shit like Mathias or some of the others but Im still skeptical hippo now on what schools were reported to be wanting the players we got.
I'm not sure he even entertained anywhere else. Mickey was hired Dec 8th he entered the portal Dec 16th and was at Nebraska Jan 8th.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

Well…all that may be a thing…and I enjoyed the show and he doesn’t suck.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I'm not sure he even entertained anywhere else. Mickey was hired Dec 8th he entered the portal Dec 16th and was at Nebraska Jan 8th.

I believe this to be correct. He’s always been a Mickey guy as I believe Mickey has known him since Trey was 15.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Trey Palmer: 781 yards 5 tds
Entire cockeyes team: 937 yards 2 tds

@22*43*51 right now

trump-donald-trump.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds