Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trey McGowens gets his waiver

tenor.gif

Same here. I attribute it more to the fact I know what the hell I'm watching since I've been a basketball coach for 10 years at the high school level. School is Class B size.
Yeah, I grew up in a basketball family so been surrounded by the sport at a high level for a long time. Love football but better understand the complexities of hoops. Heck I have an aunt who can explain in depth how to break a 3 1 1 Full Court Press or what offense you run against a Match Up Zone. Helps that her husband coached sports and her sons played college basketball for teams that were ranked in the Top 10.

WARNING FOR GAYING OVER KANSAS BASKETBALL.
Yeah, I grew up in a basketball family so been surrounded by the sport at a high level for a long time. Love football but better understand the complexities of hoops. Heck I have an aunt who can explain in depth how to break a 3 1 1 Full Court Press or what offense you run against a Match Up Zone. Helps that her husband coached sports and her sons played college basketball for teams that were ranked in the Top 10.
I knew you were well connected at Kansas. I got a chance to tour that gym a few years ago when I was coaching in a tournament in Lawrence. I used to sit under the hoops for home games and just watching Kansas warm-up demonstrates that we weren’t recruiting from the same pool. I got a chance to sit next to Ryan Anderson’s family a few times which was interesting.

I knew you were well connected at Kansas. I got a chance to tour that gym a few years ago when I was coaching in a tournament in Lawrence. I used to sit under the hoops for home games and just watching Kansas warm-up demonstrates that we weren’t recruiting from the same pool. I got a chance to sit next to Ryan Anderson’s family a few times which was interesting.

You sit next to them when he dominated that 6'11" fat fuck Dexter Pittman when we beat texas?

That was my best sports moment of college. I doubt you were.

You sit next to them when he dominated that 6'11" fat fuck Dexter Pittman when we beat texas?

That was my best sports moment of college. I doubt you were.
That would have been awesome! A Doc team was always good for 1-2 upsets a year. By the end you could got Brothers, drink miller high life and have 10 cent wings, and still make the opening tip front row in the student section.

It was some real bullshit when the Women’s team, with Kelsey Griffin, went unbeaten all the way to a #3 ranking. There isn’t a student section for women’s games so we went from the first row all the way to the last row once the people with money bought tickets.

That would have been awesome! A Doc team was always good for 1-2 upsets a year. By the end you could got Brothers, drink miller high life and have 10 cent wings, and still make the opening tip front row in the student section.

It was some real bullshit when the Women’s team, with Kelsey Griffin, went unbeaten all the way to a #3 ranking. There isn’t a student section for women’s games so we went from the first row all the way to the last row once the people with money bought tickets.

One of my dad's friends has mastered paying upper bowl prices for lower bowl seats. He waits until like 5 minutes into the game and then just hurries past the usher in his coat like he's fucking freezing to open seats in the lower bowl.

If we're telling Kansas basketball stories buddy of mine did the huskervision there. Hadn't seen him in years and he has a son the same age as my son. Mostly just watched the game but did go in the back room where they run the screens, make highlights, etc.

After the game went to the press conference. After Josh Jackson got interviewed he came up to the boys (12 at the time I think) and gave them a high five and made some small talk. Nice kid. The other players and Self just walked by. Friend said Self is a cock.

Friend is now down at Auburn. Need to get down there for a football game.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back