Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trent Bray sighting.. (1 Viewer)

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Johnathan Smith also in danger of starting with 4 losing seasons. Even at Oregon State this puts you under pressure.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
He was a descent recruiter, but wasn’t he the one who pushed for that rugby style of tackling ? I just remembered our defense couldn’t tackle for shit when he was here with Banker and crew.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He was a descent recruiter, but wasn’t he the one who pushed for that rugby style of tackling ? I just remembered our defense couldn’t tackle for shit when he was here with Banker and crew.
It was my understanding that the Tackling Mandate came down from the AD/Lawyer Eichorst as he was always worried about Liabilities. He even spoke with the coaches about limiting contact in practices for Liability reasons. And don't get me started on how he tried getting involved with the S&C discipline and limiting on holding players accountable. The hiring of SE was a colossal failure, thanks for the recommendation Barry Alvarez. Plus he was in a continual battle with the Tradition Coalition leading him to go stealth in his hiring of Riley.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds