Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB has been working perfectly for me

There were a couple times for me late last night where my posts double posted. A couple times a like button said server error or something like that.

Otherwise, no issues.

I like me
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

I've only had trouble getting the site to load a couple of times but otherwise no issues here. Iphone and Macbook.

It really shouldn't matter what device you're on when it comes to accessing this page. Some exceptions to that, but most well-built pages usually don't have issues on mobile or a different OS.

It really shouldn't matter what device you're on when it comes to accessing this page. Some exceptions to that, but most well-built pages usually don't have issues on mobile or a different OS.
Working backwards on this, but if the connection issues are limited to certain people, that would seem to eliminate issues that affect all users equally. So the user's device/browser/connection (or a page issue specifically linked to the way it processes device/browser/connection) would have to be the culprit, no?

Working backwards on this, but if the connection issues are limited to certain people, that would seem to eliminate issues that affect all users equally. So the user's device/browser/connection (or a page issue specifically linked to the way it processes device/browser/connection) would have to be the culprit, no?
Not necessarily. If it was all iPhones, then yes, that could be the issue.

But it's looking like all devices and operating systems.

If your device is having issues connecting to the page, check https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back