Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB demographics - where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Nebraska

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Colorado

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Midwest/Rust Belt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great Plains

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • East Coast

• West Coast

• South/Southeast

• Rockies (non-Colorado)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Southwest

• Total voters

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like everyone and their dog on here lives in Colorado, so that gets its own choice. I live in Texas so that gets its own choice. I tried to cover other regions within the US, but I only get 10 choices.

Sunrise Beach, MO (Lake of the Ozarks). We have 2 Husker Watch Parties organized on the lake tomorrow. 1 at Barstool Mountain Sports and the other at Lake House 13. Even have a Husker Face Book Page for the Husker Fans at the Lake.

Eyes kind of glaze over now when I look at the reports. I think there’s close to a 100 active community spread in Chevak and we maybe have 30 community spread. My girlfriend has worked herself up that we are all going to die and I started a fire, in a fire pit, on my driveway with plenty of ice cold king street Oktoberfest cans.

Eyes kind of glaze over now when I look at the reports. I think there’s close to a 100 active community spread in Chevak and we maybe have 30 community spread. My girlfriend has worked herself up that we are all going to die and I started a fire, in a fire pit, on my driveway with plenty of ice cold king street Oktoberfest cans.
My wifey works in the ICU at ANMC...
She hasn’t noted an uptick in critical cases at all for what it’s worth.

My wifey works in the ICU at ANMC...
She hasn’t noted an uptick in critical cases at all for what it’s worth.
Yeah I raised a stink about that but apparently the local BIA hospital only sends patients to ANMC which is always out of beds. The hope is a lot of people get it and then people calm the hell down.

I’m actually not surprised Chevak is bad right now. Lots of multigenerational homes, with no running water, and a general lack of science knowledge. So far, based on friends there, people are sick for a few days and that’s that. People want to shut everything down but jokes on them because it’s basically the wild Wild West and no one really has any power.

Are you still in Minnesota?
I'm out in Colorado now, staying with my folks. Was hoping to head back East by the end of the month, but that's no longer looking likely.

My folks also live in Granby, so we just evacuated to my brother's near Vail for a long weekend. Having all the drama follow me this year.

I probably need a gypsy/nomad option to accurately answer this poll.

I'm out in Colorado now, staying with my folks. Was hoping to head back East by the end of the month, but that's no longer looking likely.

My folks also live in Granby, so we just evacuated to my brother's near Vail for a long weekend. Having all the drama follow me this year.

I probably need a gypsy/nomad option to accurately answer this poll.
Come down to AZ, grab some beers, talk anything BUT politics with Doc and maybe get a tan.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back