Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Top 10 Most Annoying "Guys" in the Coaching Search (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Inb4 someone says me

1. Frost Just Needed More Time Guy
2. Mickey Guy (also considered Only Reason Mickey Isn't Getting the Job is Because He's Black Guy)
3. Bill Belichick is Coming as HC with Nick Saban as OC and Kirby Smart as DC šŸ˜‚Guy
4. Generic New Guy / Stop Posting Rumors Guy
5. Guy Trying to Convince Himself and Everyone Else Monken Would "Do Really Well Here"
6. Gary Sharp / Josh Peterson / Dean
7. If We Hire Kleiman I'm Done Guy
8. Autistic Flight Tracker (personally I love this guy)
9. GoDaddy Server Admin Guy
10. Turd

Let me know if there's anyone I missed

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Inb4 someone says me

2. Mickey Guy (also considered Only Reason Mickey Isn't Getting the Job is Because He's Black Guy)
3. Bill Belichick is Coming as HC with Nick Saban as OC and Kirby Smart as DC šŸ˜‚Guy
5. Guy Trying to Convince Himself and Everyone Else Monkey Tits Would "Do Really Well Here"
10. Turd

I don't think I'm really anyone on this list, but I'm pretty close to Autistic Flight Guy.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Inb4 someone says me

1. Frost Just Needed More Time Guy - not annoying because likely retarded
2. Mickey Guy (also considered Only Reason Mickey Isn't Getting the Job is Because He's Black Guy)- also may be retarded
3. Bill Belichick is Coming as HC with Nick Saban as OC and Kirby Smart as DC šŸ˜‚Guy- just fucking with people
4. Generic New Guy / Stop Posting Rumors Guy - this is Nebraska, act like youā€™ve been through a coaching search before!
5. Guy Trying to Convince Himself and Everyone Else Monkey Tits Would "Do Really Well Here"- this is Nebraska, heā€™s acting like heā€™s been through our coaching searches before
6. Gary Sharp / Josh Peterson / Dean - sustains themselves on North Stadium ejaculate
7. If We Hire Kleiman I'm Done Guy - has probably cried themselves to sleep a few times in 2.5 months
8. Autistic Flight Tracker (personally I love this guy) - pretty typical Husker fan
9. GoDaddy Server Admin Guy- should be fucked by a whaleā€™s cock
10. Turd - TBD

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I'd also like to add, with the exception of the one I added about there not being pictures of Rhule guy, I didn't have any single guy in mind for any of these. We've all been "that guy" at times.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Inb4 someone says me

5. Guy Trying to Convince Himself and Everyone Else Monkey Tits Would "Do Really Well Here"
10. Turd

ā€œOld fucker that has lived thru BOTH the early 70s & the 90s and has lost all hope that thereā€™ll ever be the glory days againā€ - guyā€¦ā€¦..šŸ˜Ž

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Doom and Gloom guy that incessantly posts
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds