Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thirsty Thursday tPB Drinking Thread (2 Viewers)

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not drinking, but that bottle made me feel dizzy.
Yeah, the picture is my own for once. I wasn't seeing any good ones online. The bottle is pretty gimmicky: There's a mini-UV flashlight that comes with it and reveals extra text and illustrations when illuminated.

The whisky is damned fantastic, though. You should seek out Ben Nevis and imbibe some, my friend.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Snuck a few pulls of Captain earlier, chased with some Dr. P (obviously). Now I'm sucking down some of the highest quality elixir available on the market today, Coors Light. Captain got me feeling good to start and, God willing, I will be able to suck about 8 of these down after the old lady hits the sack. Hell, I might even play some video games tonight if I'm lucky. Right now we're watching Shark Tank because I turned on the golf tournament and that got shot down pretty quick.

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Snuck a few pulls of Captain earlier, chased with some Dr. P (obviously). Now I'm sucking down some of the highest quality elixir available on the market today, Coors Light. Captain got me feeling good to start and, God willing, I will be able to suck about 8 of these down after the old lady hits the sack. Hell, I might even play some video games tonight if I'm lucky. Right now we're watching Shark Tank because I turned on the golf tournament and that got shot down pretty quick.
Fuckin' broads, man. My wife has a book club session tonight, which I love. I'm chilling finishing Jackie Brown now and then am thinking about putting on a creature feature.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would you ever reveal where one could find that? I’m somewhat new to the bourbon game.
I’ve got three bottles. I got two secondary and scored one at retail last week at a liquor store near my house. Where are you located? I can add you to some “secret“ secondary groups on FB

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Remember that one week Donnie was sober? I member.
Pop Tv No GIF by Schitt's Creek

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds