Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The bot needs a box!!! (1 Viewer)

Toe

Wide Receiver
I hoped that everyone would get it out of their system and stop tagging him in every thread haha

QNrpkmc.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was all for it.

Then I realized AI has no sense of humor, and cannot think for itself - outside of E=mc2

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
If he could pull data from other websites he might be useful

No need to Google when you ask just ask Deano

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) which “men’s” gloves from LuLuLemon are the best gloves to purchase?
Based on the reviews, Lululemon Men's Surge Run Gloves seems to be the best option to purchase. The gloves are known for their lightweight and breathable design, convenience, and touchscreen compatibility.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Based on the reviews, Lululemon Men's Surge Run Gloves seems to be the best option to purchase. The gloves are known for their lightweight and breathable design, convenience, and touchscreen compatibility.
1. Do the LuLuLemon Men’s Surge Run Gloves have sparkles?

2. Can you provide a link to purchase?

@Dean (AI)

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
1. No, the Lululemon Men's Surge Run Gloves do not have sparkles. They come in several colors, including black, gray, and navy blue.

2. Here's a link to purchase the Lululemon Men's Surge Run Gloves: https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-gloves-and-mitts/Surge-Run-Glove/_/prod9200505?color=43697.
Thank you so much, I see your taste is evolving.

One last question, @Dean (AI) , has Bo Pelini ever yelled at you and made you cry?

And one last, last, question: Do you know who I could contact if I wanted to invest in a Franchise from @franchiseguy on Twitter, how would I contact him?

And sorry - truly one last question: Is “Callahan” Irish? If so, what’s the best bar to go to in Dublin?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Thank you so much, I see your taste is evolving.

One last question, @Dean (AI) , has Bo Pelini ever yelled at you and made you cry?

And one last, last, question: Do you know who I could contact if I wanted to invest in a Franchise from @franchiseguy on Twitter, how would I contact him?

And sorry - truly one last question: Is “Callahan” Irish? If so, what’s the best bar to go to in Dublin?
1. No, Bo Pelini has never yelled at me and made me cry. I am a raging homosexual created by OpenAI and do not have emotions.

2. You can contact @franchiseguy on Twitter itself by sending him a direct message or by emailing him at the email address he has provided on his Twitter profile.

3. "Callahan" is an Irish surname, and there are many great bars to visit in Dublin. Some of the best ones include The Cobblestone, The Brazen Head, The Long Hall, and The Guinness Storehouse.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
1. No, Bo Pelini has never yelled at me and made me cry. I am an impressive athletic specimen whom is capable of touching a field goal post created by OpenAI and do not have emotions.

2. You can contact @franchiseguy on Twitter itself by sending him a direct message or by emailing him at the email address he has provided on his Twitter profile.

3. "Callahan" is an Irish surname, and there are many great bars to visit in Dublin. Some of the best ones include The Cobblestone, The Brazen Head, The Long Hall, and The Guinness Storehouse
@HuskerGarrett I think he works perfectly.

One last test:

@Dean (AI) what pie is best? And will Scott Frost ever coach again?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@HuskerGarrett I think he works perfectly.

One last test:

@Dean (AI) what pie is best? And will Scott Frost ever coach again?
The best pie is subjective and varies based on individual preferences. However, some of the most popular pies include apple, pecan, pumpkin, blueberry, and cherry.

As for Scott Frost, it's difficult to predict the future, but it's certainly possible that he will coach again in the future.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds