Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Back Story (Hall Edition)

Huskerbuck85

Quarterback
Elite Member
The confirmation @HuskerGarrett was looking for in “The Bomb Shelter”

Here’s the story I eluded to on Friday about Dae’Vonn and Isaiah committing

MY SOURCE-

Interesting back story on Hall.

His dad and little brother were at the NU camp last week, Dae’Vonn was at a K-State camp.

His dad met with Rhule and introduced himself, asked him what the deal was because Dae’Vonn hadn’t heard much from the staff.

Rhule told his dad that they were basically done trying because they couldn’t get him to commit and hadn’t heard from him for awhile. “

They were going and back and forth and Rhule ultimately said if you can get him on the phone right now and get him to commit then he has his offer still.. so he called him up, still at the K-State camp, and he committed on the spot.

Then Tennessee called an hour later and offered and Dae’Vonn told him he is committed to NU.

Isaiah and Dae’Vonn are committing to NU on Friday.”

The confirmation @HuskerGarrett was looking for in “The Bomb Shelter”

Here’s the story I eluded to on Friday about Dae’Vonn and Isaiah committing

MY SOURCE-

Interesting back story on Hall.

His dad and little brother were at the NU camp last week, Dae’Vonn was at a K-State camp.

His dad met with Rhule and introduced himself, asked him what the deal was because Dae’Vonn hadn’t heard much from the staff.

Rhule told his dad that they were basically done trying because they couldn’t get him to commit and hadn’t heard from him for awhile. “

They were going and back and forth and Rhule ultimately said if you can get him on the phone right now and get him to commit then he has his offer still.. so he called him up, still at the K-State camp, and he committed on the spot.

Then Tennessee called an hour later and offered and Dae’Vonn told him he is committed to NU.

Isaiah and Dae’Vonn are committing to NU on Friday.”
I like this Rhule guy more and more every day. Hopefully it translates into some wins.

All I have to say is it’s tough for a 17-18 year old kid to keep thinking straight during this process. You’ve got all these coaches in your ear. Sometimes silence is the best solution for a while and if causes everyone to realize what is most important. Having Tennessee come in at the last minute only emphasized they were slow playing him. Glad it’s working out for Hall and for Nebraska!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back