Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Take a guess.... Who is "Uncle T" the Michigan booster who funded Connor Stalions scouting operation? (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Michigan Grad Ted "Uncle T" Kazinski.
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I love how Michigan is trying to play the victim in this scandal. You got caught, man up and take your punishment. I personally think the team should be punished too by vacating wins. It wasn't just Harbaugh that benefitted, every player on that team did too.
The argument that has quickly gotten old for me is “the players didn’t do anything so they shouldn’t be punished”, and it feels like everything falls under the category of punishing players. Let the players transfer out but you’ve got to punish the school for letting this rot set in.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love how Michigan is trying to play the victim in this scandal. You got caught, man up and take your punishment. I personally think the team should be punished too by vacating wins. It wasn't just Harbaugh that benefitted, every player on that team did too.
Yep, them playing the victim is the ultimate bitch move. It’s laughable Michigan fans were all on board for Urb and Tressel getting booted for stuff not as bad.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The argument that has quickly gotten old for me is “the players didn’t do anything so they shouldn’t be punished”, and it feels like everything falls under the category of punishing players. Let the players transfer out but you’ve got to punish the school for letting this rot set in.
Correct. Linebackers benefitted bc they got to know exactly where the ball was going, was it a run/pass/screen play etc...

WRs benefitted bc they got to run routes against favorable coverage etc.

Players benefitted from this big time. They deserve to be punished honestly. They all knew UM coaches were doing something illegal.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds