Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sup fellas? šŸ˜€ (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Sorry Iā€™ve been MIA gents. Gone through a bunch of life changes in the last 2-3 months. All is well now and Iā€™m gonna try and pop in when I can. New job doesnā€™t allow me much time to fuck around on the internet all day, but Iā€™ll be around. Anyway... anything new and amazing I should know about? Iā€™ve been lurking a bit when I have time but itā€™s been pretty sparse.

Also great to see the bball team finally get a win! Never thought seeing a team get itā€™s 5th win (in mid Feb) would feel so good. Cheers platinum bros!

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
All the circumstantial evidence would point to exactly this, IMO. Pretty difficult to make an argument otherwise...
Old School Reaction GIF

The Office Reaction GIF

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry Iā€™ve been MIA gents. Gone through a bunch of life changes in the last 2-3 months. All is well now and Iā€™m gonna try and pop in when I can. New job doesnā€™t allow me much time to fuck around on the internet all day, but Iā€™ll be around. Anyway... anything new and amazing I should know about? Iā€™ve been lurking a bit when I have time but itā€™s been pretty sparse.

Also great to see the bball team finally get a win! Never thought seeing a team get itā€™s 5th win (in mid Feb) would feel so good. Cheers platinum bros!
Welcome back...and congrats on the new work gig

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

Hay

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Congrats on the sex change.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds