Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***SUNDAY HAPPY HOUR*** (with Sir Yacht) (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Welcome to “Sunday Happy Hour” where I share with you the latest inside info on cancelgate 2020 and some of my newest hit singles. This is a chance for my fans to get all the juicy tid bits and listen to some my favorite songs, by me.

(@mod_team please pin. Top insider here, don’t make me @ Garrett)

Ok B1G fans and Yacht fans it’s time to pop the Champagne cause I have some amazing news! 99% probability we are playing football on October 10th. My number 1 source just text me a winky face emoji saying “call me after 7”. This is the best possible news we’ve had so far and I think we can all agree it can only mean 1 thing...

This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for and I can’t believe it’s actually happening, it’s all so surreal! Now enjoy one of my favorite songs, by me. Hands down my favorite video, cutting edge graphics and editing along with a message everyone can relate to. And stay tuned for further information...

stay tuned...

Last edited:

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
200.gif

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Just thought I’d bring some my hardcore stuff for my hardcore fans...

And stay tuned, things are about to start happening...

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Ok, I just got off the call with my number 1 inside source. He asked me to pick him up some Chipotle to go and meet him at the park. He only drops his biggest news in person, and he said he’ll pay me for the Chipotle when we meet. Everyone stay tuned...

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ok, I just got off the call with my number 1 inside source. He asked me to pick him up some Chipotle to go and meet him at the park. He only drops his biggest news in person, and he said he’ll pay me for the Chipotle when we meet. Everyone stay tuned...
What did he order? Burrito or bowl?

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Ok, so here’s the scoop... My source told me an official vote is imminent and to stay tuned. He believes they have the numbers and will be giving me more information tomorrow. Huge success tonight guys and I want to thank everyone for participating. Huge success

also did not pay me for the chipotle, but that’s cool (and stay tuned...)

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
How was the Chipotle? Vegetarian bowl? Bummer you had to pay for yourself. Perhaps had you offered to pay your source would have divulged the count of the vote.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds