Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

St. Lucia

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
We booked the honeymoon for St. Lucia, so I am not looking for recommendations of resorts. Really curious if people have been, and what activities did everyone think was worthwhile. Lots of the excursions at so many resort destinations (from my experience) are pretty ho-hum, or suck. Are there any in St. Lucia that are must-dos? TIA!

Thanks, looking forward to it. Will have been chaste for over a year by the time that date rolls around. Been a real struggle
Obama What GIF

I've never been, but I can't remember if do all inclusive or don't do all inclusive is the advise I hear when people talk about these things

For one of the more active posters in POTD and general smutthreads, I must admit it comes as a bit of a surprise to hear about your commitment to abstinence, FWIW.
I have no doubt that is somewhat surprising lol! My family and friends think I am full of shit about that, but it’s true.
Basically seemed like there wouldn’t be anything to look forward to since we aren’t having kids.

I've never been, but I can't remember if do all inclusive or don't do all inclusive is the advise I hear when people talk about these things
We are doing all-inclusive at a small resort connected to a larger resort. Serenity at Coconut Bay - only 36 rooms.
wanted the ease with meals, and options of going to the larger resort, but with the privacy they offered.

I have no doubt that is somewhat surprising lol! My family and friends think I am full of shit about that, but it’s true.
Basically seemed like there wouldn’t be anything to look forward to since we aren’t having kids.
Had a girlfriend in high school that wouldn't have sex but HJ, BJ, and even ZJ's were ok. It's like that?

Had a girlfriend in high school that wouldn't have sex but HJ, BJ, and even ZJ's were ok. It's like that?
He got baited into doing the born again virgin thing before marriage if somehow switching from sex to exclusively jerking it to amateurs getting fish hooked by someone I assume isn't actually their dad is more "pure and chaste"

He got baited into doing the born again virgin thing before marriage if somehow switching from sex to exclusively jerking it to amateurs getting fish hooked by someone I assume isn't actually their dad is more "pure and chaste"
I assume its the woman's idea. Logic goes out the window.

Her: I'm saving myself for marriage.
Me: Will you suck on it?
Her: i guess I can do that....

10 min later
Her: Come on my tits!
Me: You're going to heaven for sure.

Nah, was (and this will be the real nut kicker) my idea.
I’ve basically had the freedom to do whatever the hell I want as an adult, because I have so few responsibilities, so while the year of abstention sucks, I just look at it as me having had my fill earlier in life.

I assume its the woman's idea. Logic goes out the window.

Her: I'm saving myself for marriage.
Me: Will you suck on it?
Her: i guess I can do that....

10 min later
Her: Come on my tits!
Me: You're going to heaven for sure.
Good buddy of mine lost his virginity with anal sex with his GF freshman year because “that doesn’t count..” lol

Nah, was (and this will be the real nut kicker) my idea.
I’ve basically had the freedom to do whatever the hell I want as an adult, because I have so few responsibilities, so while the year of abstention sucks, I just look at it as me having had my fill earlier in life.
I've read this 4 times and still don't comprehend what you're saying. Also what's gf's phone number?

We booked the honeymoon for St. Lucia, so I am not looking for recommendations of resorts. Really curious if people have been, and what activities did everyone think was worthwhile. Lots of the excursions at so many resort destinations (from my experience) are pretty ho-hum, or suck. Are there any in St. Lucia that are must-dos? TIA!
Great band.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back