Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

SOONER BOOMER RACIST (2 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you're referring to the Tulsa race riots of 1921, that's probably up there amongst the worst, if not the worst ..
Sarcastic Season 2 GIF by New Amsterdam

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks like they’re running the ole playbook. “We need to get to the bottom of where these tapes came from.”
Reminds me of an old Lewis Black bit about Donald Rumsfeld (I’m paraphrasing):

“When the media told Donald Rumsfeld he said, without a doubt, that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction he said “No I didn’t”. Then they said “Yes you did.” and he said “No I didn’t.” Then they showed him footage of him fucking saying it!!! He then replied ”Well that’s not what I meant.” It’s like they think we’re fucking stupid.”

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Reminds me of an old Lewis Black bit about Donald Rumsfeld (I’m paraphrasing):

“When the media told Donald Rumsfeld he said, without a doubt, that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction he said “No I didn’t”. Then they said “Yes you did.” and he said “No I didn’t.” Then they showed him footage of him fucking saying it!!! He then replied ”Well that’s not what I meant.” It’s like they think we’re fucking stupid.”
They are not wrong about that nearly often enough

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
There’s literally zero difference in attitude between small town Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Colorado, Cockeye and well every state in the country. Let’s not pretend this issue is somehow contained within the state lines of Oklahoma.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds