Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Some Dae’vonn Hall tidbits (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
As we all know, he’s a tremendous athlete. Not having much experience in high jump he’s still good for 2nd or 3rd in the state. Pretty solid for his second meet ever!

He was at UNL Friday catching passes with other recruits.

He’s a competitor and we need that on our team. He was going to attend the Spring game but his track meet was moved to saturday. He could have easily missed the meet to be a part of the game day experience but instead chose to jump at his meet and then go to Lincoln for the recruit stuff. Most big time recruits would have missed the meet in a heartbeat. He loves to compete!

He was asked about the vibe at nebraska and if he likes NU. He really likes Mickey as a receivers coach.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
As we all know, he’s a tremendous athlete. Not having much experience in high jump he’s still good for 2nd or 3rd in the state. Pretty solid for his second meet ever!

He was at UNL Friday catching passes with other recruits.

He’s a competitor and we need that on our team. He was going to attend the Spring game but his track meet was moved to saturday. He could have easily missed the meet to be a part of the game day experience but instead chose to jump at his meet and then go to Lincoln for the recruit stuff. Most big time recruits would have missed the meet in a heartbeat. He loves to compete!

He was asked about the vibe at nebraska and if he likes NU. He really likes Mickey as a receivers coach.
Is this a track athlete we are trying to get? Assume we are a top notch high jump program?

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Captain Obvious here but he’s def in that “must get” category. Can we please go 7-5 (or even 8-4) this fall.

Need Mathis to commit, Corchran, teddy, Fidone and volk to come back better than pre-injury, find B1G ready DT transfer, find B1G ready TE, hope our Kicker transfer is the real deal and doesn’t get hurt moving a tv or some stupid shit, then hope to get a break or 10…. Then MAYBE we go better than 6-6… Fmfl

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Need Mathis to commit, Corchran, teddy, Fidone and volk to come back better than pre-injury, find B1G ready DT transfer, find B1G ready TE, hope our Kicker transfer is the real deal and doesn’t get hurt moving a tv or some stupid shit, then hope to get a break or 10…. Then MAYBE we go better than 6-6… Fmfl
You make it sound so easy……😘

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This is a kid that will be very tough to leave the state if Mickey is the wr coach here.

Just my read but I think Mickey earned a lot of respect locally with how he handled the Betts situation.
How did he handle it? I didn’t keep up. Is Betts still on the table or is he toast?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
How did he handle it? I didn’t keep up. Is Betts still on the table or is he toast?
I would say he is highly likely gone.

Basically I now think that the coaches see that they have offensive coaches that are connecting to kids. Who cares about the kids more than just football.

I don't think Lubbick ever connected to his kids off the field.

If that makes sense.

I think Mickey earned a lot of credibility there

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would say he is highly likely gone.

Basically I now think that the coaches see that they have offensive coaches that are connecting to kids. Who cares about the kids more than just football.

I don't think Lubbick ever connected to his kids off the field.

If that makes sense.

I think Mickey earned a lot of credibility there
surely lubbick was able to connect with his WR's majoring in finance or insurance though, right?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds