Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

so glad this site was started by @huskergarrett FARRRTT (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Dean and his dipshit mods ran me off at 96 years young. It was also sad how tMB was heading.

So I prayed to @HuskerGarrett one nite and he made tPB. HG made the website with Jesus and the Mark Zuckerberg. he is also a genius w tik tok .

I love our boys and their squats & by gawd we got tPB. We also love our die hard Huskers. We got the pron, bean prices, workout videos, cussin’, farmin, we can say tits and ass & fvck @BIGSTICK67

But by gawd we love our crazy members here and their filled out shorts! It’s been nice to see some great posters over here finally. & that’s why we are here sumbitchs thanks BEEELLLCHHH Nancy get my METAMUCIL! !! Too late grab the Safeway grocery bag

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Couldn't agree more. It's like walking straight from the Catholic confessional, right into Dr John's. With Chip Diamond & Always Teste mixed in. Garrett approves FWIW.

The day I see Garrett on your 4020 in a tik talk video is the day he goes viral online. GBR. Tits and ass.
not sure tik tok will ever see doc, don’t want China to know who I am

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
suck my dick GIF

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean and his dipshit mods ran me off at 96 years young. It was also sad how tMB was heading.

So I prayed to @HuskerGarrett one nite and he made tPB. HG made the website with Jesus and the Mark Zuckerberg. he is also a genius w tik tok .

I love our boys and their squats & by gawd we got tPB. We also love our die hard Huskers. We got the pron, bean prices, workout videos, cussin’, farmin, we can say tits and ass & fvck @BIGSTICK67

But by gawd we love our crazy members here and their filled out shorts! It’s been nice to see some great posters over here finally. & that’s why we are here sumbitchs thanks BEEELLLCHHH Nancy get my METAMUCIL! !! Too late grab the Safeway grocery bag
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds