Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Skip Bayless (2 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
It’s all over the twitter verse athletes all over are ripping him as they should. He’s a yuge cawk and I hope this is what finally ends his career, but it may just add clicks for him.
This. He is such an asshole. Needs to be fired. That is unacceptable especially with how depression and anxiety skyrocketed over the past...6 months.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Oof, that might be the worst take he's ever had. He's always been a douche but dear lord...

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
People are too soft. His words hurt my feelings.
I'm not sure soft is the characteristic defining the outrage...I think it's more centered around basic decency and people's desire for others to show empathy. I think I'd probably prefer a social dynamic where folks get outraged when someone attacks someone for their mental health rather than the opposite, imo.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not sure soft is the characteristic defining the outrage...I think it's more centered around basic decency and people's desire for others to show empathy. I think I'd probably prefer a social dynamic where folks get outraged when someone attacks someone for their mental health rather than the opposite, imo.
If it's one or the other then sure. I'm not outraged either way.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Why is it "soft" to call out an asshole for being an asshole? It's better to just let him remain an asshole?

Anyway, I'm so tired of these ESPN talking head shows, they've been so useless and stupid for like a decade now at this point.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why is it "soft" to call out an asshole for being an asshole? It's better to just let him remain an asshole?

Anyway, I'm so tired of these ESPN talking head shows, they've been so useless and stupid for like a decade now at this point.
Soft 12

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Also 3 points have been awarded for this soft post.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds