Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shooter/Bomb threats throughout Omaha

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I believe Omaha and Elkhorn Public Schools are locked down due to bomb and shooter threats. Union Pacific received some as well. Nothing else currently being reported.

Somebody is in a whole lotta trouble when their identity is discovered. That's a big time no-no, whether it's kids playing a series of pranks or a radical organization trying to foster mayhem (or test for weaknesses in response tactics). Since the tragic boating accident, I've been unable to fully ensure my self-defense tactics are sound. That crossbow is going to leave a mark, though.

Apparently it’s cleared. Threat came from out of state. But that’s not saying much since Cockeye is like 4 blocks away.

Somebody is in a whole lotta trouble when their identity is discovered. That's a big time no-no, whether it's kids playing a series of pranks or a radical organization trying to foster mayhem (or test for weaknesses in response tactics). Since the tragic boating accident, I've been unable to fully ensure my self-defense tactics are sound. That crossbow is going to leave a mark, though.
I believe it's automatically elevated to a federal crime and is considered a terrorist threat. How does a life sentence in a Supermax sound?

Wtf happened?
Many 2A supporters were supposed to meet at an island in the middle of a lake, and President-elect (at the time) conjured up a storm. The frothy white-capped lake pitched my fully laden gun safe right out the back of the boat I was traveling in and it sank to the deepest part of the lake.

Many 2A supporters were supposed to meet at an island in the middle of a lake, and President-elect (at the time) conjured up a storm. The frothy white-capped lake pitched my fully laden gun safe right out the back of the boat I was traveling in and it sank to the deepest part of the lake.
Ahh. I was reading that as you got hurt and couldn't work out. That sucks but better than what I was thinking.

Ahh. I was reading that as you got hurt and couldn't work out. That sucks but better than what I was thinking.
Yea, its an internet euphamism for "good luck finding where we hid them ... or sold them at a swap meet ... etc".

I don't know if you were ever on tMB, but we did have a long-time Husker poster over there (Dark_Mark) who actually was involved in a jet ski accident and will require the use of a wheelchair for the rest of his life. We're pretty fragile critters, all things considered.

Yea, its an internet euphamism for "good luck finding where we hid them ... or sold them at a swap meet ... etc".

I don't know if you were ever on tMB, but we did have a long-time Husker poster over there (Dark_Mark) who actually was involved in a jet ski accident and will require the use of a wheelchair for the rest of his life. We're pretty fragile critters, all things considered.
In the future you can just say don't be a moron or something along those lines.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back