Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shitty memes thread / husker or nonhusker related I don’t care

I lived in Roscoe which wasn’t as bad, but had friends near Loves Park and Machesney Park. I remember full on gang wars happening inside the Cherryvale mall as well. Terrible city… Did you live on one of the nice older homes right on the river? Can’t remember the name of the park right on the river there, but I used to take walks there and it wasn’t too bad. I liked some of the houses on the river near that park.
Yeah, lived right next to Sports Score Park on the Rock River. Northern tip of Rockfors so across from Loves Park & Machesney Park. Had a boat in the water but short boating season. Loved the park as I rode my bike down those paths every morning. Great ride to start the day.

Gangs were bad there. Went to a party and some bikers were there. Buddy was retired Sheriffs Deputy and basically told me we had to leave after a couple other people showed up at the party. Sure enough Police were called there 3 times that night including a fight between a daughter and her mom. Mom was in her 50's and daughter who was about 30 really worked her over. Also a rival biker gang showed up and there were some gun shots.

Yeah, lived right next to Sports Score Park on the Rock River. Northern tip of Rockfors so across from Loves Park & Machesney Park. Had a boat in the water but short boating season. Loved the park as I rode my bike down those paths every morning. Great ride to start the day.

Gangs were bad there. Went to a party and some bikers were there. Buddy was retired Sheriffs Deputy and basically told me we had to leave after a couple other people showed up at the party. Sure enough Police were called there 3 times that night including a fight between a daughter and her mom. Mom was in her 50's and daughter who was about 30 really worked her over. Also a rival biker gang showed up and there were some gun shots.
I have no doubt

@Jim14510 I've been on the run from that guy for years!

Despite my name and other proclivities, I'm not really into feet/toes at all.

ePlWgeT.png

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back