Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shitty memes thread / husker or nonhusker related I don’t care

Same here. The day after my daughter left for college I moved from Illinois to Missouri full time. Only been back once since then and of all things blew the hub assembly out on my boat trailer driving through Illinois.
Unfortunately, I admit I lived in Rockford for two years with my fiancé years ago. She grew up there and the marriage didn’t last. I blame her upbringing.

Unfortunately, I admit I lived in Rockford for two years with my fiancé years ago. She grew up there and the marriage didn’t last. I blame her upbringing.
They just need to put a fence around that city so they keep the animals in there. Just throw Government Cheese over the fence when they get hungry. I couldn't believe how screwed up that city was when it came to crime, politics, taxes...... so poor and so dangerous. I worried about my daughter's safety every day

They just need to put a fence around that city so they keep the animals in there. Just throw Government Cheese over the fence when they get hungry. I couldn't believe how screwed up that city was when it came to crime, politics, taxes...... so poor and so dangerous. I worried about my daughter's safety every day
It’s very segregated. Big Mexican section, downtown all African American, then upper middle class white. I was there 01-04, and violent crime was shocking, and it’s gotten worse from what I know. My ex wife’s folks lived in a gated community and I understand why.

It’s very segregated. Big Mexican section, downtown all African American, then upper middle class white. I was there 01-04, and violent crime was shocking, and it’s gotten worse from what I know. My ex wife’s folks lived in a gated community and I understand why.
I was there from 2011 - 2018. It was a shit hole when I got there and somehow managed to get worse each year. So many murders, rapes, drugs, abductions....... Biker gangs, gang bangers, Meth Heads, Crack Heads... just to name a few. I was friends with a bunch of Police Officers and Sherriff's Deputies so heard way too much.

I started a neighborhood watch because our neighborhood started having crack heads wandering around at night knocking on doors asking for $20 plus cars started getting stolen. I lived on the river by Sports Score Park in a nice little hidden neighborhood which was mainly old retired people. Parks & Rec didn't shut down access to a back area of the park one winter so the drug dealers used it. They parked by this little lake and could see any car coming in from over a mile away as it was a dead end so only 1 way in. Hid their drugs in coffee cans by trees in the parking lot so if a cop came up they had nothing on them. I did some stupid things with them and got lucky I didn't get shot. Literally Spotlighted them, blatantly wrote down their license plate numbers, took photos and all kinds of things to let them know they were being closely watched. I staked out the park and worked with the police to give them details of times and cars involved with transactions.

I literally printed up lists of all of the cars involved including the license plate numbers and gave them to all of the cops that came to the park. One ran the names/numbers and warned me that one of the people involved was a seriously bad dude. Told me I could end up missing if I harassed him or any of his family members about Drug Dealing. I was working with the Sherriff's Department setting up a Sting Operation when I moved out of town.

Just do the world a favor and blow that city up

I was there from 2011 - 2018. It was a shit hole when I got there and somehow managed to get worse each year. So many murders, rapes, drugs, abductions....... Biker gangs, gang bangers, Meth Heads, Crack Heads... just to name a few. I was friends with a bunch of Police Officers and Sherriff's Deputies so heard way too much.

I started a neighborhood watch because our neighborhood started having crack heads wandering around at night knocking on doors asking for $20 plus cars started getting stolen. I lived on the river by Sports Score Park in a nice little hidden neighborhood which was mainly old retired people. Parks & Rec didn't shut down access to a back area of the park one winter so the drug dealers used it. They parked by this little lake and could see any car coming in from over a mile away as it was a dead end so only 1 way in. Hid their drugs in coffee cans by trees in the parking lot so if a cop came up they had nothing on them. I did some stupid things with them and got lucky I didn't get shot. Literally Spotlighted them, blatantly wrote down their license plate numbers, took photos and all kinds of things to let them know they were being closely watched. I staked out the park and worked with the police to give them details of times and cars involved with transactions.

I literally printed up lists of all of the cars involved including the license plate numbers and gave them to all of the cops that came to the park. One ran the names/numbers and warned me that one of the people involved was a seriously bad dude. Told me I could end up missing if I harassed him or any of his family members about Drug Dealing. I was working with the Sherriff's Department setting up a Sting Operation when I moved out of town.

Just do the world a favor and blow that city up
I lived in Roscoe which wasn’t as bad, but had friends near Loves Park and Machesney Park. I remember full on gang wars happening inside the Cherryvale mall as well. Terrible city… Did you live on one of the nice older homes right on the river? Can’t remember the name of the park right on the river there, but I used to take walks there and it wasn’t too bad. I liked some of the houses on the river near that park.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back