Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shitty memes thread / husker or nonhusker related I don’t care

87275766.jpeg

Yes. It does SOUND boring, but the last 21 years have been the best years of my life.

With that said part of me misses emerging from the haze in the morning, looking around and wondering, “Where the fuck am I?”
It's even worse when you are in a foreign country and wake up with no idea where you are. Had that happen in Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan. Hooked up with chicks and woke up in some strange condo. In Mazatlan I didn't know the name of the hotel or where it was. We had checked in, went out partying and hooked up with the some chick from Los Angeles the first night. Mexican Federalies took exception to me and the chick playing some slap & tickle while we were walking to her condo. Cuffed us cuz her boobs might have popped out. I bribed the cops to get out of it but cost me the last $80 I had with me. I'm not built for Mexican Prison and that chick from LA was built for fun. I knew where I wanted to be. In the morning she rushed off to the airport to catch her flight and I wandered around Mazatlan for hours trying to figure out where my fucking hotel room was. 3 hours later I found it

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back