Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Shiloh

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member

Colorado safety Shilo Sanders out 2-3 weeks with broken arm, Deion says:​

Colorado safety Shilo Sanders is expected to miss two-to-three weeks with a broken arm, his father and Buffaloes head coach Deion Sanders told reporters on Tuesday.

Shilo, who led Colorado in tackles last season, left the Buffaloes’ 28-10 loss to Nebraska in the first quarter. He underwent surgery to repair the injury on Sunday and Deion Sanders said when Shilo woke up, he said he hoped to play in Saturday’s rivalry game against Colorado State.

Shilo has eight tackles and one tackle for loss this season.

Running back Dallan Hayden, the team’s leading rusher, will also miss Saturday’s game after suffering a lower leg injury late in Colorado’s loss to Nebraska.

Deion Sanders opened Tuesday’s news conference by shooting down a report that he had told Colorado’s band to not play the fight song when Shadildo Sanders scores and instead play a recently released song by the quarterback.

“That’s idiotic. Y’all know that. When you saw that, you know that was a lie. We gotta start having some accountability for this,” Deion said.

Colorado also released a statement on Monday, saying the report was “not true” and that “nobody ever asked the band to refrain from playing the fight song.”

“When Shadildo Sanders scores, the band will wait a moment for a small snippet of Shadildo’s song to play before immediately kicking into ‘Glory, Glory Colorado.’ This is exactly what happened during the game against North Dakota State. This practice is not unique to Shadildo, as the band will wait a moment after a successful field goal to play Alejandro Mata’s song before playing ‘Fight CU.’”

Deion Sanders was also asked Tuesday about a claim from a team staffer that a fan yelled a racial slur at the team at Nebraska on Saturday.

Sanders said he didn’t know about the incident but that he heard about it.

“They said it happened. When you guys say it happened, don’t it mean it happened?” Sanders said with a laugh. “You guys said a lot of things that happened that really hadn’t happened. Well, I don’t know anything about a racist slur. I try to stay out of the race stuff. I don’t like to play that card until I’m dealt that hand profoundly in front of others.”

Buffaloes director of player personnel Corey Phillips posted about the incident on X in the hours after the loss.

“Losing is one thing, the use of the N-word towards our staff and kids ain’t a good look. Please be lucky my father told me to prepare myself not to respond!” Phillips posted. “My man that let that word come flying out of your mouth,may God cover your troubled heart.

“I STILL BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM”

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/57...football-shilo-sanders-injury-Shadildo-deion/

Not saying someone couldn’t have said something like that, there is always one in the crowd to say some dumb shit, but I’ve only seen good things how CU fans were treated in Lincoln… I even talked to a few while at the game and they all had good things to say.

Way better than the games I attended in Boulder. Worst fans/students I’ve ever ran into at an away game. Fuck Boulder

Shilo

We about to roll you

So, poor grammar leads to broken bones ☠️

Shilo

We about to roll you

So, poor grammar leads to broken bones ☠️

Worked out so well when he did that last year to Oregon.giphy.gif

Not saying someone couldn’t have said something like that, there is always one in the crowd to say some dumb shit, but I’ve only seen good things how CU fans were treated in Lincoln… I even talked to a few while at the game and they all had good things to say.

Way better than the games I attended in Boulder. Worst fans/students I’ve ever ran into at an away game. Fuck Boulder
We can take @BillButtlicker at his word too

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back