Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Senior tracker thread at: updated 15th 9:31

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Returning for Additional Year of Eligibility:
* Connor Culp
* JoJo Domann

Entering Draft:
* DiCaprio Bootle
* Brenden Jaimes
* Jack Stoll

Entered Transfer Portal:
* Boe Wilson
* Brian Perez (Walk-on senior TE from IWCC)

Retiring:
* Collin Miller

Not Confirmed as of yet:
* Jared Bubak (gone sad day)
* Marquel Dismuke(back)
* Matt Farniok(gone)
* Levi Falck (back)
* Christian Gaylord
* Will Honas (back)
* Dedrick Mills(gone)
* Ben Stille(back)
* Deontai Williams(back)

Last edited:
* Connor Culp
* JoJo Domann

Entering Draft:
* DiCaprio Bootle
* Brenden Jaimes
* Jack Stoll

Entered Transfer Portal:
* Boe Wilson

Retiring:
* Collin Miller

Not Confirmed as of yet:
* Jared Bubak
* Marquel Dismuke
* Matt Farniok
* Levi Falck
* Christian Gaylord
* Will Honas
* Dedrick Mills
* Ben Stille
* Deontai Williams
Thanks.

Did you see the RSS scroller that said they ran into Dismuke at the airport and he said he was coming back?

Thanks.

Did you see the RSS scroller that said they ran into Dismuke at the airport and he said he was coming back?
I would predict that Stille, Williams, Falck, Honas, and Dismuke all return. Just my opinion based on the what I’ve observed and heard about their personalities.

I don’t have a feeling one way or another on Mills but that would obviously be massive if he came back.

Not Confirmed as of yet:
* Jared Bubak (makes literally no difference)
* Marquel Dismuke (safety is super thin, so fine if he's back)
* Matt Farniok (probably better to turn the page)
* Levi Falck (shouldn't make a difference)
* Christian Gaylord (won't make a difference)
* Will Honas (hopefully he does)
* Dedrick Mills (would be nice if he was back, though it probably costs you a young rb or two)
* Ben Stille (can never have too many good DL)
* Deontai Williams (safety is super thin, but the Dismuke-Williams duo is kind of tapped out on it's ceiling, imo)

Thanks.

Shark Tank Mark GIF by ABC Network

Not Confirmed as of yet:
* Jared Bubak (makes literally no difference)
* Marquel Dismuke (safety is super thin, so fine if he's back)
* Matt Farniok (probably better to turn the page)
* Levi Falck (shouldn't make a difference)
* Christian Gaylord (won't make a difference)
* Will Honas (hopefully he does)
* Dedrick Mills (would be nice if he was back, though it probably costs you a young rb or two)
* Ben Stille (can never have too many good DL)
* Deontai Williams (safety is super thin, but the Dismuke-Williams duo is kind of tapped out on it's ceiling, imo)
I can't really argue with any of that. I go back and forth on Stille though for the same reasons as the safeties. He's probably hit his ceiling and its not bad but it's not great. The other side is what you said and particularly at dline there's a mental toughness that comes with age.

I would predict that Stille, Williams, Falck, Honas, and Dismuke all return. Just my opinion based on the what I’ve observed and heard about their personalities.

I don’t have a feeling one way or another on Mills but that would obviously be massive if he came back.
What I've heard lines up with this as well

I can't really argue with any of that. I go back and forth on Stille though for the same reasons as the safeties. He's probably hit his ceiling and its not bad but it's not great. The other side is what you said and particularly at dline there's a mental toughness that comes with age.
BUT PFF SAYS HE IS BETTER THAN THAT FUCKER FROM Cockeye

* Connor Culp
* JoJo Domann

Entering Draft:
* DiCaprio Bootle
* Brenden Jaimes
* Jack Stoll

Entered Transfer Portal:
* Boe Wilson

Retiring:
* Collin Miller

Not Confirmed as of yet:
* Jared Bubak
* Marquel Dismuke
* Matt Farniok
* Levi Falck
* Christian Gaylord
* Will Honas
* Dedrick Mills
* Ben Stille
* Deontai Williams
Didn't Honas confirm he's coming back?

Get him and Deontai to come back, good to go. The rest can part ways, makes no difference to me.

The DL is getting better and Stille coming back makes little difference in that regard. Ty Rob & Casey Rogers are dudes IMO.

I personally hope Mills leaves. Just so they'll be forced to figure something out in the run game. A come to Jesus type of moment if you will.

Get him and Deontai to come back, good to go. The rest can part ways, makes no difference to me.
Safety has me really worried if both Williams and Dismuke move on.

You are basically looking at Farmer and a combination of NPG or Gifford.

Stille and Honas would be nice to have back, but I feel good with DL and good with youth at ILB.

If we could increase Farniok's foot speed I wouldn't be mad about him coming back. I feel he is too slow and lunges when going against more athletic DTs.

Falk would be ok, but not going to lose sleep if he moves on.

I personally hope Mills leaves. Just so they'll be forced to figure something out in the run game. A come to Jesus type of moment if you will.
Why? When we can just run the QB 50 times a game?

No, they need to pull their heads out of their ass and figure out the flow of their offense. I really don't think you can win at the level you want if your QB is running it +12 times a game scrambles included.

By the way I meant to talk to you about this.... does Ohio State run any other running play other than mid zone? Seemed like 90% of their rushes were mid zone.

Agreed. Should be viewed as more of a bonus to plug holes than an opportunity to run it back with a team that probably tops out at .500

Safety has me really worried if both Williams and Dismuke move on.

You are basically looking at Farmer and a combination of NPG or Gifford.

Stille and Honas would be nice to have back, but I feel good with DL and good with youth at ILB.

If we could increase Farniok's foot speed I wouldn't be mad about him coming back. I feel he is too slow and lunges when going against more athletic DTs.

Falk would be ok, but not going to lose sleep if he moves on.

Why? When we can just run the QB 50 times a game?

No, they need to pull their heads out of their ass and figure out the flow of their offense. I really don't think you can win at the level you want if your QB is running it +12 times a game scrambles included.

By the way I meant to talk to you about this.... does Ohio State run any other running play other than mid zone? Seemed like 90% of their rushes were mid zone.
I haven't paid a ton of attention to what OSU runs. Under UM, they ran a ton of tight zone. I don't think that's changed much under RD.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back