Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Savea

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
What is the rest of the recruiting inter webs saying about him? Any more info than what Mongo Burner brought to RSS?

It's Nebraska vs UCLA and UCLA is recruiting him very aggressively.

Clouse said he felt better if you had asked him yesterday on the radio this morning.

I thought USC was the other team recruiting him the hardest.

The first thing Coach T did after the Minny loss was call the two Hawaiians and Savea. Savea is going to be a Husker. He’d been prepared to sign today and keep it quiet until the all-star game in January. I’m really not worried about any of them at all. Savea delaying I feel is going to be a high that wears off. I’d put a lot on him and the other Hawaiian DT signing with us. There’s work to do with the OLB. Not much though. I feel he’s N. Sorry for the lack of names here. The islanders names I simply can’t spell.

I was one in the camp last week that believed Dickerson was signing with Minny. I am willing to say I was wrong. Here’s some context behind it... Our coaches have NOT had a single direct conversation with Dickerson in like 3-4 weeks. PJ was on the phone with him earlier this week. We’ve been working Dickerson through his coaches, Bretz, and Fidone. He’s not taken a call from our coaches in a long time.

All that led me to believe that there wasn’t a chance.

If we can get him on the phone with Frost the deal is done and he’s in the boat.

Edit

I gave @HuskerGarrett the intel that was in EPP last week about Dickerson. I was wrong and I should take the heat on it. Not him. As stated, the context for why I told him what I told him and why I am backtracking now is above.

Well hope we land 3-4 more. That be fantastic, the more talent brought in the better & if they’d big tough Polynesian dudes that’s even better yet

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back