Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@SantaBarbaraSker

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This can be moved to the NSFW category if pictures ensue. Is @SantaBarbaraSker on this board?

Posted on RSS yesterday about when you knew you were getting old and he comes on hawt saying when his wife started to want butt stuff.

I’m just curious if you got her encouraged to try it out or if it was her idea? Teach me yore ways.

This can be moved to the NSFW category if pictures ensue. Is @SantaBarbaraSker on this board?

Posted on RSS yesterday about when you knew you were getting old and he comes on hawt saying when his wife started to want butt stuff.

I’m just curious if you got her encouraged to try it out or if it was her idea? Teach me yore ways.

Buy her a butt plug and start there.

if you get her convinced it'll also change the way you pound vag going forward.

Good luck skippy

Following

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Good luck skippy
I can get away with the occasional finger. Did try butt stuff once in our wilder days with encouragement from booze.

I’m so happy I don’t know any of you dirty bastards. One of the docs that works with my wife and me is in the office next to mine. He knows my RSS name and can’t read these things.

Good luck skippy

Occasionally on Saturdays when I'm horny and know my wife is going to the grocery store, I'll add butt plugs to the list.

Needless to say that only mustered a slight chuckle when she got home. I also add stuff like KY and THC gummies to the list even though you can't purchase them in NE.

Sometimes creates a response. Oftentimes not. 😆

Buttplugs seemed to garner the biggest roll of the eyes.

Afraid I can’t help you on this one. She’s been into it/initiated it from about a year into our relationship.

Only thing I can tell you is the classiest chicks always seem to be the freakiest between the sheets.

Afraid I can’t help you on this one. She’s been into it/initiated it from about a year into our relationship.

Only thing I can tell you is the classiest chicks always seem to be the freakiest between the sheets.

This SHOULD apply to my situation.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back