Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS Poster of the Year

Huskerpete is 5 squares short of a BINGO

tenor.gif

yep....5.

Actually we should ALL vote for Garrett NOW

Then right after XMAS switch to Pete

Then switch BACK to Garrett on NYE

It'll be like big money bets swaying a vegas line.

Or

A US Election.

This is an even more brilliant plan than mine, and now I understand what Jim was doing with the scheduled reminder posts. SoCal was playing 4D chess, and I was just playing checkers.

This is an even more brilliant plan than mine, and now I understand what Jim was doing with the scheduled reminder posts. SoCal was playing 4D chess, and I was just playing checkers.

You say that, but it (mine) is more complicated and what happens if 'WE" all get tied up and busy (or hungover AF) on NY Day and forget to switch back and then PETE wins?

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

It's a little scary

You say that, but it (mine) is more complicated and what happens if 'WE" all get tied up and busy (or hungover AF) on NY Day and forget to switch back and then PETE wins?

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

It's a little scary
Either way, it’s a victory in my book. Pete winning will be right in line with what we should expect from RRS..

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

It's a little scary
JFC Pete with a “poster of the year award”...

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back